Deformity of healthy plant

A customer has a question or concerns and I hope we can get some opinions on it, thanks.

I need to know why these plants are deformed? they are healthy but badly twisted and curled.

Deformed1deformed2deformed3deformed4

Without natural lighting for the picture to tell color, it appears to be nitrogen toxicity. Under natural lighting the leaves will appear very dark green, wrinkly and clawed. Hope this helps. @ILGM.Support.Zoe

plants are choclp. and blue dream 4 wks. I have never seen anything like this. I have done many grows. sorry about the lighting in the pics. the plants are a healthy green what I cant figure out is why they are deformed choc. formed a cluster in center and are growing more bushy . one blue dream is 6in. taller then rest of plants and acts like it wants to flower. thanks for reading. cisco

@cisco welcome to the forum! If you could get some pictures under natural lighting, we can diagnose your plant even farther. When responding be sure to use @Covertgrower so we get the notification. I’ll be able to tag someone else if I don’t know. That’s what this forum is all about. Being helpful to a successful grow. Happy growing!

hey thank you for the welcome, I have never belonged to a forum I don’t spend a lot of time in front of a compute. I will try to get some better pics. soon. I don’t know if this will help but when I trans planted seedlings center of plants all curled up could all this be genic from mother plants being pruned to much for seed production ? thanks for any input you may have.