Deformed leaves šŸ˜«

I planted maybe two months ago ( i germinated way to long i forgot about them)
The ones that survived are all lanky and not doing so hot but this one is the only one that has any ā€œdeformationā€ on itā€™s leaves.
Not extra nutes than what was in merical grow 6month feed soil i planted with
I water every other day (well water)
Its stem almost broke when she was shorter but so did most of the others

I am trying to work on the bug problems i have with organocide atm :expressionless: but bugs are hard to get rid of bc i have a lot of brush around that harbers more bugs

i feel it is to much water, i would water 2 times a week just from the research i did. (example) water on monday morning then water and nutes on friday morning. always water in the am and not pm

I have sandy soil so the surounding soil pulls a lot of water out if it not dry on top i dont water but its usually dry every other day i tried goig three days and my soil tried floating off

Take something and scratch up the soil around your plant @Texan_flowers, kinda like you do in a garden with a hoeā€¦it will help let the water seep into your soil much betterā€¦hope this helps

3 Likes

Ill try that tomorrow.
Any other thoughts on why she would be giving me deformed leaves??

1 Like

COPY/PASTE: This ā€œSupport Ticketā€ into your forum post.
Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so = NA

Strain; Type, Bag seed, ILGMā€¦ name of strain:

Age from Sprout:

Soil in pots, Hydroponic, or Coco / Brand and type of Soil & Size of Pots:

How often do you water and how do you determine when to do so?

PH of water and runoff or solution in reservoir:

What is strength of nutrient mix? EC, or TDS:

Indoor or Outdoor:

Light system, size and height from plants:

Temps; Day, Night:

Humidity; Day, Night:

Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size:

AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier:

Co2; Yes, No:

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer. Feel free to elaborate, but short, to the point questions and facts will help us help you

pH and bugs would be my best guess
Fill out the support ticket best you can so that we can give you better advice

1 Like

I posted most of what i already know.
its just a regular seed sprouted three days after planted in ground 2 months ago.
I dont know ph level but i use well water.
Its out side ā€¦ temps were 80 when the leaves started showing signs of issuesā€¦ temps now are reaching 100, but most of that time that it is near or 100Ā°f they are shaded due to where i planted. They get some light but are kept cooler by the shade they are given.
They do not have much run off. I give water every other day about a gallon for 5 plants. ( the same size ) she seems to be doing better than the others considering the fact she has the deformation honsestly.

All I can say now is just keep an eye in her, it might be a genetic thing.

its just genetics I think. you may or may not see another on that plant.
Just look at it as unique ā€¦ Iā€™ve had 1 or 2 do similarā€¦ they turned out just fine.
I would water more if your soil is draining fast and get some nutes on boardā€¦ looks hungry to me

2 Likes

She has at least three leaves that way.

What is a good way to get stronger stems on them i topled one due to weak stems( trying to dust them off)

1 Like

They have stretched looking for the sun. Are they getting any direct sunlight?
Id be giving them more water specially with that kind of heat

Well water is great but you really should be pHing your water going in and as you stated they are in the shade
Cannabis really likes sunlight atleast 5-8 hours of direct sunlight a day
If the are always shaded they will not get enough sun for healthy photosynthesis to take place there fore they starve and will ā€œeatā€ themselves robbing energy from their extremities to stay alive

1 Like

they get early sun till about noon after that itd be to hot for them get to much direct sun.

As for pH i dont have a meter yet its coming in the near future though

Good deal
The pH is key to a healthy grow
Sorry about your bug control issues
Spinosad works great and also dr bronners castille soap too
Hope your garden attracts some beneficial bugs to help control the bad bugs
Let us know when the pH meter arrives and if you need anything just reach out @Texan_flowers

1 Like