Deformed leaves on White Widow Auto flower plant

I did one seed from an ounce I bought and had great results, but I don’t know whats going on with the White Widow auto flower. The leaves are very green and smell great, but they are all curled and growing very very slow? Is this how its suppose to look.

The roots are great. The leaves smell great. But the leaves sare all curled and don’t even look like marijuana. Eventually I learn how to post the pictures.

Welcome

Please fill out a support ticket. Pictures would also help.

COPY/PASTE: This “Support Ticket” into your forum post.
Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so = NA

Strain; Type, Bag seed, or NA

Soil in pots, Hydroponic, or Coco?

System type?

PH of runoff or solution in reservoir?

What is strength of nutrient mix? EC, or TDS

Indoor or Outdoor

Light system, size?

Temps; Day, Night

Humidity; Day, Night

Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size

AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,

Co2; Yes, No

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer. Feel free to elaborate, but short, to the point questions and facts will help us help you :slight_smile:

Also a picture in natural light will help us to see how she’s doing!

Welcome

Please fill out a support ticket. Pictures would also help.

COPY/PASTE: This “Support Ticket” into your forum post.
Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so = NA

Strain; White Widow Auto Flower

Soil in pots, Hydroponic,

System type? Miracle Grow Aero Garden

PH of runoff or solution in reservoir? Usually between 6 & 7

What is strength of nutrient mix? ? One teaspoon of General Hydroponics MloraMicro and one teaspoon of FloraGro per gallon

Indoor or Outdoor Indoor

Light system, size? Came with Garden

Temps; Day, Night 72 Daytime 68 to 70 nighttime

Humidity; Day, Night About 25

Ventilation system; Yes, No,

Forced Hot Air in the house

Co2; Not yet

Everything else seems to work. I have one 3 foot plant in a grow room that I started the same way. I grow orchids in my house and they are all happy. I hate to throw it out. Its the third White Widow seed Ive tried. The first didn’t germinate, the second was too deep in the rock wool and rotted. So I really don’t want to throw away.!

This is what I get when I try to upload a photo. Tried dragging too.
Pasting gives me this.
IMG_5616.jpg

Sorry still learning the system. Here is the photo of the garden I have it set for 16 hours of light.

The only thing I know about hydro is that pH is way too high… You need to adjust that at 5.5 - 5.8 and I guess @Donaldj can help you more
Nutrient_Chart2

3 Likes

Thanks Ill try. The Nutrient mix I have lowers the PH all the time. to I try to raise it to neutral. I leave it at the suggested ph and wait for some improvement.

You mix everything you want whit water then you check it out… If is not in range you add pH up or down to adjust that at 5.5 - 5.8

4 Likes