Defoilate the crap out of her!

So this photo, Gary Peyton is exactly 100 days old. I flipped her 6 days ago and was going crazy that i didn’t defoilate before i changed her light schedule. Ive had reserves about messing with her before full flower and decided i was going to give her a hard haircut. So 6 days after switch she got pounded. When i got done yesterday i was a little freaked out that this beautiful baby was now looking terrible. I defoilated and pruned hard. Today she looks amazing again and is ready for flower. Shes been very resilient to my nonsense and i guess im just trying to say, if you feel like your plant is healthy dont be afraid to give her some air. Cheers to you all, its been awhile! @dbrn32 @beachglass @Docnraq @Aussie_autos @VirginiaGrowBoy @HMGRWN @OGIncognito @Newt @HippieRunner1
Ill keep posting with her progress, i feel like this ones special. I know i missed a shit load to you all that got me here, anyway cheers!

11 Likes

11 Likes

She looks great from here!

4 Likes

Thanks brother, excited about this one. First photo is a while.

4 Likes

Beautiful plant

3 Likes

Thanks Dave! Cheers

3 Likes

Looks like the perfect amount was removed.

Love seeing those skinny legs underneath.

4 Likes

Thanks Virginia, its so different doing a winter grow here in Montana. Even if its indoor. Humidity, heat, dry, cold, hot. All the fun things! Lol

3 Likes

Hard to tell how much was taken. Before and after shots would help. I see nothing excessive. The stuff on the bottom doesn’t really even count. Up top she still has plenty of leaves. She looks just fine.

This is major defoliation - schwazzing. @Riskguy posted this photo

6 Likes

She looks marvelous!
4Tkdz39XtGaLACQAVA

4 Likes

Nice work Grow Bro! The stretch is coming and I would tuck and flatten the canopy out some more! Well done, nice and healing looking :love_you_gesture:

4 Likes

@Jimtroutbum I’m also in Virginia but was raised in Bigfork and Kalispell. Both my sisters are still there! Happy growing!!!

2 Likes

Looks great to me keep it up

2 Likes

Looks great. And I’m interested in the smoke report, I had some Megasonic (Don Mega x Gary Payton) seeds from elev8 seeds waiting.

2 Likes

Such a small World. I grew up in Columbia Falls. Graduated in 81. Not bald yet but old! Lol

4 Likes

Virginia here as well. Not a native, however.

4 Likes

Great looking plant. It’s funny, my wife grew up with a guy named Gary Peyton, but unfortunately he is no longer with us.

2 Likes

My younger sister is in C’falls! Dont worry about the bald, it’ll come! :rofl:

1 Like

@Jimtroutbum looked for a journal to follow but couldn’t find if you had one going. Tag me if you start one brother! I’m from Montana, that’s how I roll!

1 Like