Ph 6.5
Been using half dose of fox farms trio
Calmag every other watering
They are autoflowers
Any idea?

1 Like

Pro mix hp soil also

Week 5 from seed

Looks like phosphorus deficiency to me - not too uncommon with fox farms nutes. They don’t seem all that well balanced. Do you have any beastie Bloomz? It’s time for some if you do.

3 Likes

No but I do have the tiger bloom that I have not started yet… I’m fallowing the feeding schedule.

Feed schedule doesn’t really accommodate for autoflowers. You’re in what looks like week 1 or 2 of flower, which I’d place at maybe week 6-7 of their feed schedule.

Not adding tiger bloom yet explains the low P. :v:

2 Likes

That’s what I figured! But wasn’t sure… thanks for the info :+1:t6:… I have one more question. I just watered last night. Would it be safe to add my tiger bloom today?

2 Likes

Or should I wait till next feeding?

I’d add it now since the soil’s still damp. Just dilute it in a quart of water and water wide around the outer edges of the pot.

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

I use both ProMix HP and FF nutes. The soil has near zero nutes. I feed full strength - from the first feeding.

Do you fallow the fox farms feeding schedule?

1 Like

I do. And I use the entire line top to bottom.

Ok cool! I figured I was a little late with the bloom ferts but wasn’t sure. Thanks for the info. Now I know the signs for implementing the bloom

Graysin said that the ff feed schedule is not for autos. So I figured I’m 2 weeks late on the bloom ferts.

Not strictly. Can follow it, but they assume that it’s a photoperiod and you’ll be flipping to 12/12 around what they call Week 5. Autos will often flip themselves before that - so you have to adjust what you’re feeding accordingly.

Newt will definitely have the best advice though, so if it conflicts with mine, disregard me entirely :v: I used FF nutes for a bit but it just wasn’t my style. He’s got the experience.

2 Likes

For autos and the schedule, start following it on time (assuming you are in an inert medium like ProMix HP. If I am using FF soils, I let the soil provide the nutes for 3 full weeks, then pick up with the schedule). When it starts flowering start with week 5 nutes. If it is after week 5 when it starts flowering, repeat week 4. On the schedule they refer to this as “Extended Vegetative Cycle”.

1 Like

Definitely will fallow! I’m growing in pro mix hp. And I’ve been fallowing the ff schedule. This is my second grow so I’m taking any advice I can get.

1 Like