Deficiency or Strain characteristics

Hallo fellow growers,
Was checking one of my ladies that is on second week flowering and noticed this colour change. Not sure of seed origin as i found it in a stash i bought.
Plant has dominant Sativa resemblance and guess its an auto as it flowered in the fourth week of veg. Its planted in the ground

1 Like

Not sure what color issue you might be referring to. Can you please elaborate a little more on your concern?

Thanks for response @MidwestGuy… I was referring to the darkish colour forming on the top leave of the colas on the magnified 3 pics… Thanks

1 Like

THats purple mold. U should bring the plant safely here so o can get rid of it for u. Just color genetics it looks like to me. A bit of purple coming out early.

1 Like

I’m guessing it got nice a chilly a night or two. Nice colors. Cold nights are the best way to bring out purples/blacks.

1 Like

Okay thank you so much i understand now…for the past 4 days we’ve had our temperatures at night around -1°c and all my plants are outside in the ground…am relieved… Wheewww

:rofl::rofl:Will definitely do so​:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::+1::+1:

1 Like

It’s actually the plants own antifreeze type chemical that brings out the dark colors. If you want to read more on it.

Can’t link it because of banners/ads. But it’s a very informative article.

1 Like

Thank you so much @Budz… Very informative :fist_right::fist_left::100:

Good day Fellow growers,
@MidwestGuy @Budz @Mark0427… Thank you so much for your assurance on this topic as I was a bit worried…an update of the lady in topic…she has become so lovely such that with the cold thing continuing, she has developed so much colors even the Trichoms are colored and shes so lovely wish i could keep her forever :green_heart::green_heart::joy::joy::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Took a couple of pictures with my P40 Lite with the super micro program…hope you see the colors :fist_right::fist_left::pray:

Uploading: IMG_20210623_115917.jpg…
Uploading: IMG_20210623_115923.jpg…

1 Like

She is beautiful :blush: