Deficiency? Or no

Hi all ! Any help is appreciated! Can someone tell me if this is a deficiency or am I tripping?

1 Like

I think u may have either a iron def or a magnesium def you can give ur plants some molasses in ur feeding two tablespoons per gallon of water this will give ur plants iron magnesium and calcium and phosphorus potassium u can also add a half tablespoon of epsom salts for that little bit more of magnesium

1 Like

Thanks for the response! I have been chasing my tail over this one I was leaning towards iron or magnesium myself but still a newb so needed an education and answers! I foliar fed with epsom and aloe this morning. She has perked up since the AM. Still learning to water living soil. Anyway at the moment I do not have molasses in the pantry, but I do have roots organics Trinity ( which has molasses in it along with other goods) are you familiar with it ? Would it work the same? Or would the other ingredients be a negative addition?

Im not familiar with that product but i did just read up on it that will be fine to use they said it can be used with any nutrient line

1 Like

I see some signs of a magnesium deficiency. Add a teaspoon of epson salts to your feeding routine :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

I don’t see anything tremendously problematic yet. A little Epsom salt to be proactive is good advice.

1 Like

@OGIncognito @Graysin @Aussie_autos thank you !

2 Likes

To me it looks like it may need some epsom salts for magnesium but i will have a look on the internet to make sure. I had a look on the internet and yes ur plants have a magnesium def its in the early stages so some epsom salts half tablespoon of epsom per gallon

That feels like way too much. I’d go for 1 gram of Epsom salts per gallon. I don’t like scoops of stuff, I’d much rather go by weight. More consistent and contrary to popular belief, it’s possible to overdo magnesium sulfate. Calcium and magnesium have a symbiotic relationship and if you add too much magnesium, you throw the relationship out of whack and can actually inhibit or prevent calcium uptake. Not my idea of a good time.

1 Like

Yah im going by what other people has suggested on here before from long time growers