Deficiency or effect of over watering

Hmm…I seem to remember reading about symptoms that displays like that. Waiting for my coffee to finish brewing. Maybe I’ll be able to remember with the caffeine.

Looks like your plant was crossed with kale…

1 Like

That’s likely caused by sulfur my friend, being deficient that is. When plants are getting yellow in the middles that’s due to deficient sulfur and it also contorts new growth and shoots, have you ran a flush on her?

2 Likes

@Majiktoker No haven’t run a flush. I read could ad epson salt to water. So should I flush? Add epson salt 1 tablespoon to gallon of water and flush with that or just plain pH water?

1 Like

Flush with 1/2 a tablespoon of Epsom salt per gallon run a flush and get her some thing with sulfur

@Majiktoker Thanks buddy!! I will give it a go and hope she pulls through.

1 Like

She’ll pull through, just follow my advise my friend and you’ll do just fine :smile: and my pleasure my friend happy to be of some help

3 Likes

@Majiktoker is there some thing I can pick up at the local garden shop? or something around the house I can use? got the Epson salt in a gallon jug.

Possibly you’d have to look into it at your local garden store buddy

1 Like

Thanks! Just finished the flush. Thanks again

1 Like

Yea no problem my friend

1 Like

@Majiktoker hey how goes it? Just thought I would share the progress of plant. So far it is 6 day from when I flushed with epson salt. 1 dose of nutrient at half strength. Almost ready for watering and going full strength nutrient. The nutrient has sulfur in it at 1% the rest of the elements in the nutrient are at .5%. The plant is growing. Slow but still producing new leaves.

2 Likes

She looks like she’s coming back though, just be patient with her

2 Likes

@Majiktoker sorry to bother you again. I have been Researching possible solutions and had questions. It has been 9 days since I flushed the plant. I have added an all in one fertilizer that had sulfur in it. So far I watered once at half strength and today was the second time using full strength. The plant is growing. So will the affected leaves turn back to normal color and shape? New growth seems to be developing the same yellowing the older growth has. Could it be some other kind of issue? Roots?

Like I say it is growing but not normally. I know it takes time but what kind of time frame am I looking at?

Time frame in soil would be atleast a week to correct itself. The discolored leaves and contorted leaves will not heal, the new healthy growth should be down on healthy growing leaf nodes, what’s your ph and ppm’s. I’ll upload a couple charts and see if that can help direct you in a good direction, I will also post a support ticket for you @Smokin_ernie

The 3rd chart is elements in excess and elements effected by elements in access

Let me know if these are of any help and if not I’ll be more than happy to go out of my way to get you the help you need my friend

2 Likes

6.58 for pH and 443 for ppm. Thanks for the charts!

1 Like

@garrigan62, can you chime in here brother please.

@Smokin_ernie, when you fed her did you feed back to back with the half and full strength feeding? I wanna say there is some where In your soil causing it to build up a toxic build up and lock other nutrients out

Yes I fed back to back. Should I flush with just pH water?

Yes that or Epsom salt, if you decide to chose Epsom salt you’d use 1/2 tsp per gallon of water. Don’t feed her back to back, flush her and give her about a week to come back 2 weeks atmost than come back with a half feeding, but DO NOT feed her back to back let alone at full strength she is to small to take feedings at full strength.

Feed once a week once she’s big enough at half the recommended dose

2 Likes

Sweet!!:grin: Thank you very much!! Should I use the epson salt mixture for the watering after I do the flush?

1 Like