Deficiency or effect of over watering

So I overwatered about 6 days ago and one plant is fine but this one is still yellowish. The new growth on this is yellowish in the middle and green on outer parts. It still has the round leaves. So thinking it is not a deficiency but still effects of overwater. The only deficiency I came up with is sulfur. Can a young plant get deficiency?

It looks like a pH issue to me, but I’m not good with diagnosing problems yet. @Majiktoker could help better. I’d also like to send a call to @Donaldj.

You should fill out a support ticket to help them help you better. I’d paste it here for you, but I still haven’t figured out how to highlight more than one word at a time on my phone. :japanese_goblin:

Search for the ticket, fill it out the best you can and you’ll get the help you need…

1 Like

I just saw you around, @Oldstoner, is there anything you could add?

Sneaky old goat…:wink:

Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so = NA

Strain; Type, Bag seed, or NA

Soil in pots, Hydroponic, or Coco?

System type?

PH of runoff or solution in reservoir?

What is strength of nutrient mix? EC, or TDS

Indoor or Outdoor

Light system, size?

Temps; Day, Night

Humidity; Day, Night
Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size

AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,

Co2; Yes, No

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer. Feel free to elaborate, but short, to the point questions and facts will help us help you smile

Fill this out and I’ll be back to Help you.

Yes it’s possible and yes it likely could be a sulfur deficiency

@FloridaSon I am in the same boat as you brother I dont have the diagnostic ability that the mentors do I use this cheat sheet and the search option at the top of the page . Let me see what I can find

2 Likes

Yeah, I have a couple different ones. My problem is some look so similar that it’s hard for me to distinguish between them.

Slow and steady finishes the race…

3 Likes

That’s what I was thinking I’m thinking all these light green ones could apply LOL I’ve got to get some new glasses next year I’ve been putting it off

1 Like

@Majiktoker

So try to be short with this. They are in a room about 10’ x 10’ which heats is kept at 70 but under the light it is warmer. This started when I took the peat pot that I started the seed in which had a seed starting mix of 3 cups and added 1 cup of FFOF for the start of the seedlings, Then put peat pot into bigger peat pot and just added straight FFOF to fill in the rest.

Thank you for your help!!

I also have an other plant done the same way watered the same everything same and it is fine.

Thanks I have this printed out and was looking at it but still not sure what is going on.

1 Like

I know what you are saying I could use some glasses myself!! haha

1 Like

The fox farm soil is to strong for seedlings it’s likely you need to get a weaker soil for now, one recommended for seedling and clones would have proper nutrient levels

1 Like

Thanks I give it a go. I have some stuff I started them in I switch it out.

Keep me posted on how they do and merry christmas eve my friend

1 Like

Thanks buddy!! A merry merry Christmas to you!

1 Like

Thanks my friend greatly appreciated, and my pleasure that’s what I’m here for :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Majiktoker just curious how long do you think it will take to recover?

how about Fox Farm Happy Frog? is that good all around soil?

Still a little rich for seedlings @Edward7983

1 Like

She shouldn’t take to long to recover a week tops to go full on again

1 Like

@Majiktoker just wanted to show you an update. Plant is growing but still new growth looks yellow.