Deficiency? Need help on this

Is this the start of a deficiency?? I definitely need some help on this.

-What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed (photo or auto) Girl Scout Cookie ILGM Autoflower

-Age of plant. Week 7

-Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF. FF Ocean Forest

-Vessels: Type and capacity of container (fabric, plastic, etc). 3 gal Fabric pot

-PH and TDS of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable).
PH 6.5 PPM 130-150 (Water)

-PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable
Around 2300 for ppm

-Method used to measure PH and TDS.
Vivosun PH Meter. Vivosun PPM Meter

-Indoor or Outdoor if indoor, size of grow space. Indoor 4x2 tent

-Light system List brand and wattage/spectrum.
LED Viparspectra 240 watts Full Spectrum

-Actual wattage draw of lights
200-240

-Current Light Schedule
18/6

-Temps; Day, Night.
Day 76F Night 79 F

-Humidity; Day, Night
Day 65-70% Night 65-70%

-Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size.
4in AC Infinity Cloudline T4

-AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,
Oscillating fan, Humidifier

-Co2; Yes, No.
NO

2 Likes

Light distance/power?

24in I have the dimmer knob set around 65-70%

Welcome to the community, PH looks good, PPMS are high at 2300. Autos like a little less nutrients than photo period plants. I would work on getting those numbers to 1000-1200, and back to 900-950 for late flowering.

Agree with @OGIncognito .

Are high mid/late flower numbers. You can continue as you are. They’ll finish fine. But at those levels you will lose terpenes in place of a larger yield. Which to most isn’t a good exchange.

Do you want more product or better tasting/smelling product? Because that’s close to the level where you’ll have more end product. But it won’t smell or taste good…

They look fine for where they are. Looks like end of flower stretch. I’d guess you’re in week 2 or 3 of flower.

You’ll always see light green in new growth during a proper flower stretch. If your girl doesn’t out grow her chlorophyll during flower stretch. You aren’t dialed in very well at all. Since for me that is my first identifier. I can predict crowns days ahead based off the out growing of chlorophyll spread.

So you’re options are, continue as is. Since there are no visible issues. Or cut back the feed for terpene preservation. Either way. there’s no actual issue here.

2 Likes

@Budz Thanks for the info. I’ll definitely cut back on the feed. I definitely don’t wanna lose terps

2 Likes

@OGIncognito I appreciate the info. I will make the change

1 Like

Anytime Brother, you’re in a great place where growers share everything :love_you_gesture:

1 Like