Deficiency I’ve Never Come Across

So, I had another grow on here. Ended up male. Lol but I’ve got 2 going now. Platinum Huckleberry Cookies and just a bagseed. Im Feeding them with purified water with, 3 mL of grow, 3 mL micro, and 2 mL of Bloom. I havnt tested run off, but next feeding I can test the runoff if needed. I haven’t ran into any issues except now and it seems that there’s just a white spots all down the tips of the leaves. Any help would be great!
I had a couple of gnats, but from what I see they’ve been taken care of so I don’t think that’s the issue. I’m using Foxfarm ocean forest and 3 gallon pots. Feeding every other day or so.

That’s all on the PHC.
I’m more worried for the platinum more than anything it seems to have more white spots compared to the bag seed. Plus I know the genes of the platinum LOL
This, is the bag seed.

1 Like

Did you splash any nutes on the leaves or have water on them and get light burn??

2 Likes

Sure it’s not just the start of calcium issues?

…omg. Lol I use fox farm like gnat killer stuff and that could very we’ll be what it is. But it said it was safe to spray on everything?

1 Like

The droplets act like magnifying glasses and can cause the light to burn the leaves.

1 Like

@blackthumbbetty your up late.

1 Like

I’m always up at this hour. I’m usually fairly quiet on the forum, though. :grinning:

1 Like

Always lurking and working the case.

1 Like

I prefer to think of myself as a peeping Tom…not a private Dick. :joy::joy:

I kill myself, sometimes.

Hey, @psychEDM, hope it’s just spray burn.

How about a peeping dick??

1 Like

Sounds like a highly contagious medical condition.

Or a name of your local priest :astonished: