What is this an indication of? The light colored leaves is a month old auto lemon. Other plant is auto fat banana also about a month old.
You should probably fill out a support ticket. You may have nutrient issues going on.
To get started,
What is your growing medium? specific brand and product.
Are you feeding it anything? Again, be specific.
Can you take a picture of the entire plant? The overall health of the plant and new growth are most important. If it’s just a few old leaves and not getting worse you may not want to take drastic measures and just wait it out and see how things progress.
COPY/PASTE the below list into your forum post.
Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so; Or post
NA (non applicable)
- What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed
- Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF
- Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, Troths
- PH of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable)
- PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable
- Indoor or Outdoor
- Light system
- Temps; Day, Night
- Humidity; Day, Night
- Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size
- AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,
- Co2; Yes, No
Always try to upload a clear picture of any issues you may have to allow the community to assist you.
Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer should be included. Feel free to elaborate, but short and to the point questions and facts will help us help you in a more efficient manner