Deficiencies or ? First time grower, growing outdoors New Zealand

Kia Ora, first time grower here, growing outdoors. Now I was just wondering if anyone could help me define what my girl is going through at the moment? Is this a Manganese Deficiency or something else.

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum! Glad you’re giving growing a shot! Looks like you have a slight calcium deficiency and phosphorus deficiency. Could you post some overall plant photos showing the entire plant? Also if you can fill out this form/answer these questions, it will give us a better idea of what’s going on…

Support ticket-

COPY/PASTE the below list into your forum post.

Answer these simple questions the best you can.

If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so; Or post

NA (non applicable)

• What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed

• Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF

• Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, Troths

• PH of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable)

• PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable

• Indoor or Outdoor

• Light system

• Temps; Day, Night

• Humidity; Day, Night

• Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size

• AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,

• Co2; Yes, No

Always try to upload a clear picture of any issues you may have to allow the community to assist you.

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer should be included. Feel free to elaborate, but short and to the point questions and facts will help us help you in a more efficient manner

1 Like

I hope these are good enough. :sweat_smile:

COPY/PASTE the below list into your forum post.

Answer these simple questions the best you can

• What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed: Unknown.

• Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF: Cannatera professional soil

• Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, Troths:
    7 litre fabric pots

• PH of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable): Unknown

• PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable: Unknown

• Indoor or Outdoor: Outdoor

• Light system: 8am-8/9pm

• Temps; Day, Night: 16-20°C

• Humidity; Day, Night: 20-30°C+

• Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size: Outdoor growing, so no

• AC, Humidifier, Dehumidifier: No

• Co2; Yes, No: (Don’t think so)

Honestly, they are only showing on the lower, earlier growth fan leaves and it’s natural for them to get used up first. The rest of the plant looks good and green to me. You can remove the lower deficient leaves if you want. They will never go back to normal anyways

2 Likes

Kia Ora @LeithNZ looks like MattyB got you covered :+1:

1 Like

Much appreciated guys! Last question. What would you feed a plant that went into flower and then flipped back to veg. I planted my girls a little earlier then most outdoor growers in my country and they were doing fine, completely forgot summer was around the corner, so longer days are here and have flipped my girls back into veg. Any ideas on what I should feed them? Veg or flower nutes?

@MattyBear

Can you post a picture of the whole plant? If it reverted back to veg then you’ll need to start feeding veg nutes. You will probably end up with a huge plant if you won’t start getting shorter days for 6 more months. Might wanna think about building a light proof enclosure and force flower

3 Likes