Def-Grows: A Compilation of Failures and Success

WhiteLavender 1

White Lavender 2

White Widow

White Lavender 1 is taller, lankier with smaller buds that turned purple quick!

WL 2 is shorter and squatier with heavier trichs and bigger buds.

Both have a Lavender scent, and sour/skunk scent. The lavender is stronger in WL 2.

White widow is growing like most of ILGM White Widow, so she should be good at the end.

I will probably end up STS’ing one or both of the White Lavenders.

6 Likes

Yeah, i had hoped it wouldnt but had a feeling to keep my eye on it. Glad i did. Oh well, no biggie.

2 Likes

Yeah I had one of my tents hermi this round two still got a half pound of good smoke and a lot of bubble hash :joy::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: out of that tent

3 Likes

Yeah, ive learned sometimes it happens. Cant beat good flower and good bubble hash!

2 Likes

Thnx for that. What do you mean short lived? Smell blasts you then goes away?

Fourm stomper has always been a winner.

1 Like

The high just doesnt last very long, probably because it was taken early

The Forum Stomper is goooood stuff, heavy head buzz, euphoric and very stoney. I like it alot.

4 Likes

Avenue of the Giants coming down soon!

7 Likes

So i did some stressing on a clone of Avenue of the Giants and got her to throw male parts at me pretty easily. I will collect pollen when it falls and save some for select pollination crosses. Should be fun!

8 Likes

That’s one frosty Lady :snowflake: :snowflake:

3 Likes

What did you do to torture her/it/z or whatever it’s pronoun is

2 Likes

Lololol

It started on accident, before she got put on irrigation i accidentally left it outside of the tent twice in like 4 or 5 days on accident, she wasnt on irrigation for awhile. Then i did it again, on purpose, the other day, and walah.

3 Likes

Thank you! She smells like sour grape/berry, super super loud, scent so thick its almost wet lol. I swear. Shes smelly for sure! And very frosty! She should be a good one!

3 Likes

Yummy! I want

1 Like

White Lavender 1 and 2. You can see the difference in structure.

Plus the White Widow

5 Likes

Getting tall

2 Likes

Avenue of the Giants nearing finish, really pushing purple colors now.

8 Likes

Damn, nice and Frosty.

2 Likes

Avenue of Giants is looking sweet

2 Likes

Yeah that #1 is a tall, lanky one. Outside her buds turned purple really quick. Hopefully its genetic and not temp dependent. We will see here indoors in a couple weeks.

Those Avenues are crazy frosty!

Thanks you @Bulldognuts!!

3 Likes

Beautiful purple frost!

3 Likes