Def-Grows: A Compilation of Failures and Success

Normally I would agree, but it was really bad, lots of flooding, lots of damage. Luckily we live higher up than most of the city, and made it out fine.

2 Likes

Are you talking about the Japanese beetles? We’ve got a ton of the little bastards, luckily they didn’t get the duck but the caterpillars are thick this year

2 Likes

This is what im dealing with. They suck.

2 Likes

No those aren’t the ones we’ve been dealing with, these look like the the big green beetles that are the size of your thumbnail only these are smaller than a pinky nail they only get on certain plants I’m like 99% sure it’s the Japanese beetle and they have nothing here in the US that hunt them

Picture from the internet not sure this is them I think they are though

1 Like

Very nice :ok_hand: looking Ladies

1 Like

Yeah thats japanese beetles, we had those real bad in the midwest. Those suckers can tear through an entire garden with ease

2 Likes

Thank you! So far so good! Im still checking every few days and probably will for little longer anyways… lol

1 Like

White Lavender in the 5 Gal

7 Likes

Flowering clones and finishing Forum stomper 2

Flower house is starting week 7 tomorrow.

Forum stomper 1 was chopped on Sunday.

Trichome shots are from a few days before chop.

14 Likes

Nice looking buds

2 Likes

Thanks!

5 days ago i found my remaining Gluesniffer throwing male parts at me. She is supposed to be a 6 week strain, she got chopped at 5ish weeks. So for being a little early, and pretty small nugs, she is POTENT.

Frost little nug

11 Likes

Forum Stomper 1 is jarred.

10 Likes

Lights out shot of Flower House

White Lavender in 5 gal outdoors. All girl. :+1:

11 Likes

Nice work good looking bud :v:

2 Likes

Beautiful girls :+1:

3 Likes

Forum stomper vs glue sniffer? Do tell us, review of the nugs, smell, taste, thoughts? Effects?

3 Likes

@Nicky

The gluesniffer is suprisingly heavy, but short lived. Very much a sweet chocolate, slight mint taste. Very loud smelling. I mean, knocks the room out with a quick jar sniff.

Forum Stomper 1 is a very nice sativa head high, without any paranoia, feel good and giggly, a little motivation as well. I taste the sour but its a bit green yet, ill let you know in a few more weeks how the taste shapes up. It smells skunky, sweet, and sour. Delicious

1 Like

Gluesniffer 1 clone hermed early just like her mother did. Im doubting if i ever really had a light leak to begin with. I trashed Glue 1 mother and clones. Outside glue will be cut this am.

Avenue of the Giants are on water only.

GodRuntz 4 (keeping this pheno for now)

GodRuntz 1 (not keeping)

Pebblepusher

8 Likes

Aside from the Hermes beautiful plants

1 Like