Def-Grows: A Compilation of Failures and Success

Thank you!

Glad your loving it man, getting frosty some nights here now.

1 Like

I dont miss frosty weather! Lol are your outdoor plants finished?

Didn’t run any this year, yards pretty small and the smell was just to much since our bedroom window is right by the good sun spot.

I want to grow them though… Might be able to if I can master carts for the girl or something.

1 Like

Grow them on your roof? Lol

2 Likes

Honestly I have a flat roof on my addition and I tried to talk my girl into it last year and shes like Fk no lol

It’s okay in a couple years I’ll buy a full sized house and get a garage and be more focused on fixing a boat like @CoyoteCody and a truck like you

3 Likes

Greenhouse was put up this week,

Left to right: White Widow, Gluesniffer 1, White Lavender, and GodRuntz in a 1 gal lol.

White Lavender

White Widow

White Lavender in ground

7 Likes

That is a sweet setup :ok_hand:

3 Likes

Let me know how it holds up, I’ve been eyeballing one similar to it. Looks good!

4 Likes

Thank you! Im hopefully finishing up on correcting a nasty False Chinch Bug invasion… ugh, the damage is done but im hoping the pests are gone. Outdoors has an entirely different type of stress lol

2 Likes

This one sucks donkey dongs dude, the cover does atleast, it doesnt fit right, only had one end that opens, and is terribly cheaply made. Maybe best to just buy a nice frame and use 3m plastic and make your own cover. Thats what im going to do next fall, if this one makes it that long. But the frame is nice. 20x10x7, nice size but it needs to be taller, ill put it on a frame eventually

2 Likes

Ya Mines caterpillars lmao. Hate them lil mfs

2 Likes

I dont have caterpillars, yet, hopefully i missed them buggers. Lol

1 Like

Thanks! I’ll start looking at a different style lol

1 Like

I had one burrow into a bud and got bud rot on one of my plants, thankfully we caught it early.

2 Likes

We got this one from Lowes, i cant remember the brand name

1 Like

I’ve been looking at ones on ebay, so they are probably even worse quality lol.

Thats what im seeing happen to alot of people. Im hoping there isnt enough greenery around me to sustain caterpillar life lol

2 Likes

There normally isn’t here, but we got insane amounts of rain this year, I only had to water the outside girls twice the whole time.

2 Likes

Nice! Cant beat free feedings.

2 Likes