Def-Grows: A Compilation of Failures and Success

Clones from my current run to find a pheno. 2 Bangi haze and 2 zamaldelica, one zam is a for sure no lol

1 Like

Cleaned up Forum Stomper 2 a bit as she is finally flowering. Autoflower took 6 weeks to flower. Shes huge!

Forum Stomper 1 is in full flower swing and really starting to shape up nicely!!

11 Likes

They are beutys✌️

Really nice looking plant!
Hows the smell?
I found the mephistos do that
They are autoflowers but big autos because they veg a little longer with many strains, some don’t grow as big though.
Do you remember my two that I grew side by side?

1 Like

Ive seen a few of your grows but i cant recall that one. They are definitely very different plants. But they share the same terps. So thats interesting

1 Like

Flower house is 16 days into flower. I had a light leak and one of the Gluesniffers suffered from it. Everybody else is seemingly ok. That was 3 days ago, ill keep my eye out for a bit longer though.

This Gluesniffer is an absolute giant!

Forum Stomper 1

Forum Stomper 2

Topped the clones

7 Likes

Tri-node Pebblepusher

And a tri node GodRuntz

What the heck is going on? Lol

5 Likes

If you could get two of those close together for a fim that would be one L of a crazy top

2 Likes

Ill have to fim the GodRuntz one, and see what happens, im hoping the trait carries on through the branching. Ill sts these bad girls and see if i can catch it in seed form.

3 Likes

Happy cakeday!!! :fire::birthday:

3 Likes

Thank you Sir

2 Likes

White lavender 1 is in the raised bed. White widow 1 is in the green pot, white widow 2 in the 5 gallon is having hard time with nitrogen toxicity right now… white lavender 2 is doing well! I have high hopes for this one!

WL1

WW1

WW2

WL2

9 Likes

Outdoor gang!

White Widows

White Lavender 2

White Lavender 1 (she gets a wind block on windy days)

Here they are @Bulldognuts, i have clones of each inside in coco as well. Ill update them later today.

7 Likes

Thanks, are they all hermied seeds.

3 Likes

Yep. A white widow hermied and threw her/his love dust on another White Widow and the Lavender i had. They are showing female for now, which they should, the next couple weeks will tell the tale I believe, the father hermed at 3 weeks, and these have been flowering for about 2

4 Likes

Edit: they have been on natural daylight schedule for about a week, so they really are just entering flower stretch now i suppose.

Jet skis in the dessert eh? Lol

1 Like

Let me guess lake Mojave, Colorado River or lake Havasu

1 Like

Yeah the Colorado, we are less than 30 minutes to Bullhead, about an hour to Lake Havasu, and Lake Mojave. Lol

2 Likes

Yeah I used to live in bullhead about 5 minutes from the river for about 8 years a long time ago

1 Like