Def-Grows: A Compilation of Failures and Success

For now :rofl::joy:

3 Likes

Guest house bathroom is now the Propagation/clone/veg room, also got 1 of 2 AC Infinity tents up.

11 Likes

Everybody is up and at it this am!

6 Likes

Dang your gonna have a nice setup, you gotta vent out that window this time though! Vent the exhaust air!

3 Likes

Thank you! The exhaust is going out the window for sure!

4 Likes

Hey @DefNSmokn

I got a 1971 c10 gmc, it’s my dad’s he gave me as a kid.
I’m going to fully resto it and upgrade it.
Drop a crate 454 w EFI in it, put ac, power steering, upgraded big disks all the way around, install a proper hitch (not a bumper hitch they come with), with break controller, probably drop a 4l80e and of course new cooler and rad. I want to upgrade it so it looks stock driving down the road but I can still tow 8,000lb through the mountains.
Look pretty stock inside other than I’ll probably put buckets in it and a modern stereo, also of course switching it to auto but I’ll make that look stock.

I’ve never done something like this so input is what I’m asking for and I’ll take any but what do you think I should do with the suspension?
It’s not a race or a hot rod truck it’s a daily driver in the summer that will look and sound badass lol.

Google image look a like:

Only pic I have of mine right now lol

3 Likes

That sounds awesome! A big 454 monster is gonna be a tow pig! As far as suspension, id look into Bilsteins shocks.

1 Like

I Figure with that much under the hood it could still lay a bit of rubber here and there for fun. Lol
Yeah everyone puts a small block in em because that’s what they came with, she’s gonna be a real truck.

Will do that’s the 2nd time Ive been told to look at them.

Probably do it and put air bags in the back… I was going to do air suspension but idk maybe I should just do the shocks and the air bags in the back for when I tow.

2 Likes

Added 4 Pebblepusher F2s and 4 White Runtz Galactic Gods. All 8 are regs, males will be culled.

4 Likes

That’s nice you know they are f2’s

1 Like

Pebblepushers and Runtz crosses are up!

AOTG, Gluesniffers, and Forum Stomper autos are trucking along.

Feeding them Jacks 321 and Tribus.

6 Likes

Forum stomper is mephisto is it not?

Man some of these names dono them at all.

Hey those goove sensors are Awsome hey!
I can’t get them here anymore last time I checked but u can from Amazon.com (not dot.ca) but I’m thinking of getting some more to put in cure grove bags eventually. Gotta love the display + the app 24hr readout

1 Like

Yessir, @Nicky, Forum Stomper is a Mephisto strain! Im pretty excited for these girls!

The PebblePusher is a Greenpoint strain, Fruity Pebbles OG x Stardawg.

The Runtz cross is kind of a wild one. Runtz x Galactic God (not entirely positive what Galactic God is, i thought it was Hash Passion x Skywalker But i could be wrong)

The other 2 strains are from Twenty20Mendo, Avenue of the Giants and Gluesniffer. Should be pretty indica leaning.

2 Likes

I heard that forum stomper good.

Exciting!
Hopefully it’s got lots of terps and sticky Ness post cure. My dry environment I struggle to dry long and then few strain give amazing terps post dry/cure. I mean no complaints from people but I have a few strains that are really really amazing and one was the sweet and sour from mephisto, another was lemon ak 47 from fast buds

1 Like

A peek from just out the front door yesterday…

8 Likes

@plumbdand @Calizona @JJ520 here is my latest grow, and also my first indoor grow in AZ! You guys are welcome to follow

2 Likes

I found you! :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

Thanks for the tag! I have some catching up to do!

1 Like

I wasnt sure if you and @MeEasy were already following… but if not, then Im glad you found it @Oheeeoh! :+1:

I know ive seen @YuccaBud around here too.

2 Likes

Very nice another AZ grower I will definitely be following along :+1:

2 Likes