Def-Grows: A Compilation of Failures and Success

A Micro-burst or Dust devil hit my roof and removed half the tiles…but my cages held up!!

2 Likes

I think that is an assassin bug

I think you’re correct; minute pirate bug…kills aphids, spider mites, thrips, etc.

2 Likes

Its finally happening!!!

10 Likes

Congratulations

I just bought a house too, what a hurry up and wait process it’s become. Nothing like the last ones I’ve bought…

2 Likes

Congratulations, I knew exactly what this was when I saw it. I just refinanced my mortgage and became very familiar with this. :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

4 Likes

Congratulations!!!

3 Likes

Thank you guys! Set to close on the 23rd, this last week is going to take forever! Lol ill post pics of the new grow space once we get in.

3 Likes

This one wasnt that bad, it actually has went quicker and smoother than the first one. We knew what to expect this time around and didnt have as many weird hoops to jump through. That said, i still dont like this house buying process lol

3 Likes

Rest easy Frenchy Canolli :disappointed:

5 Likes

Damn sorry to read this…RIP Frenchy …:v:

4 Likes

R.I.P. Frenchy :pray::innocent:

3 Likes

FINALLY!!!

7 Likes

@DefNSmokn where did you get those from?

1 Like

Congratulations… I’m guessing this means you are in the new house!?! :partying_face::partying_face:

2 Likes

The two Mendos are from Chitownseeds and the Forum Stompers are from Ethos, bred by sebring

1 Like

Yes it does!!! Got two more tents and a veg light coming today.

2 Likes

Congrats on the new place and the new grow!

3 Likes

Thank you! Im excited for this! We have a small guest house here, so im taking over it lol. Atleast the bedroom, anyways.

3 Likes

Hydrating the coco, half the seeds have already cracked. Probably check them again tonight, plant the tailed ones.

3 Likes