Def-Grows: A Compilation of Failures and Success

Runtz clones are still trying to flower… leaving the outside light on doesnt seem to be helping, its probably too far away. Trizzler auto is rockin n rollin!

3 Likes

Trizzler auto is showing preflower at 17 days.

Runtz clones are still flowering… i wonder if they will revegg naturally here or if they are just stuck in flower?

6 Likes

Trizzler at 20 days

Runtz clones are making the funny leaves and starting retract pistils. I believe reveg is beginning?

They smell AMAZING btw, just like sweet candy, one has a lemon scent in it… both are the same cut, so im guessing stress maybe?

5 Likes

@YuccaBud here is my journal. Im not sure if theres anything of real interest in here other than my grow of Tombstone.

1 Like

Thank you. I spend a couple of hours each night reading older posts. I can use all the help I can get!!

1 Like

Seriously!! Your journal looks like a High Times magazine!! Amazing plants!! I was hoping to grow an once or two, those buds are monsters. I’m going to need to weld some new trellises…I’m in trouble :flushed:

1 Like

The new baby’s are looking good man! Keep it up hope your all settling in.

1 Like

Haha you’re too kind. A second trellis for support will be handy come flower. You can get away with using anything for a support net like rope or fencing.

You should easily get more than couple ounces, as long you can keep from burning up

Thanks man, we are moving along. We got the property squared away, they are doing the site work and starting construction now.

1 Like

I suppose its time for an update on Trizzler.

26 days old today. Starting showing pistils yesterday, and is kicking into flower gear now!

8 Likes

Smokn :ok_hand::sunglasses::v:

1 Like

Trizzler laying out some frost

8 Likes

Looking great @DefNSmokn

2 Likes

Looks good liking the green

1 Like

Thank you! @Grizz718

So, It seems we are going to be renting a house here in town until ours is finished being built… so i should be starting an indoor grow soon lol.

1 Like

Thank you! Its good to see you around here again! :v:

I can’t wait to see you get started

2 Likes

Day 43 for the Trizzler auto. Should be finished up in about 3 weeks. Been over 100 degrees here for the past few weeks, and is topping out around 112 degrees now, then it cools back to the mid 100s for the next few weeks before the 115-120 degree push for summer. The auto will be done before that but im wondering how the old Runtz clones will take it… i may have found some spider mites on one branch of the Runtz, see what happens in a few days.

Runtz Clones

5 Likes

My first year growing MJ and the wind/heat is unbearable!! My clones are covered with these little bugs, but there’s no leaf damage and it looks like dead aphids on the soil. Growing weed isn’t easy and growing quality is even more difficult.

1 Like

I wonder what that bug is? Maybe a predator to the aphids? No joke, outdoors here is definitely difficult. The wind blowing all kinds of issues around

1 Like