Def-Grows: A Compilation of Failures and Success

Super Lemon Hazes pushing some monstrous budsites!

Lemon OG Haze auto asked for some glam shots… lol

7 Likes

Tombstone

She refused to waver from the X grow pattern. So i helped her out. I think shes happier now. But my question is should I clean off a another set of bottom nodes or so? Seems a little spaced out to me, they are crazy tight at the top though. @PurpNGold74 @Hellraiser @Bulldognuts @kaptain3d @Nicky

3 Likes

With the defol and spacing I don’t believe you shouldn’t take anymore off. She looks good. Don’t want to stress her this late in flower.

3 Likes

That’s the part I’m trying to get better at for now…
And I always think the lower buds will grow and become colas… and almost every time it had turned out larf and too much trouble to even trim…

3 Likes

It’s difficult to be sure about how much to take. Experience is the best way to be sure, something I don’t have enough of. I was thinking with the spacing and defol that the lower sites would get enough light to make leaving them worthwhile.

2 Likes

Some of those super low sites wont get much bigger… u could remove em with no qualms. But she looks good to me.

4 Likes

So I took the lowest nodes all the way around, just the 1 layer. I should have took a pic but i forgot. It looks better to my hash high eyes. Lol

3 Likes

Some pics of the cleaned up Tombstone, and my hash high eyes missed a branch. Lol ill get it tomorrow.

3 Likes

I’d go down another few inches on each branch and looks like you can use a lil more light not much leaf to mass ratio or lower your lights you have your stretched quite a bit

1 Like

I really cant put it closer, leaves are tacoing good. If anything I need to raise it up a hair tomorrow, or turn it down. Its finishing up my auto atm, i need that intensity. It did stretch a bit more than i intended. It was sitting next to a SLH that kept forcing me to raise the light.

Some lights out shots of the auto, Tombstone, and SLHs

8 Likes

Look what came in the mail :heart_eyes:

7 Likes

Super Lemon Haze 1 after a quick male parts scan. All negatives. :+1: the arm/cola shot is a side cola, tallest come to my chin. And im 6’ flat lol

Super Lemon Haze 2 all negative as well! :+1:

8 Likes

Looking good!
True sativa leafs on that SLH Mmmm yummy. I had a 10mg legal pill and it had me up doing stuff all day I was impressed not to stoned just the right amount

1 Like

I am completely loving the looks of that super sativa one! The parent these seeds came from had a super strong energy buzz with good focus. Im hoping to improve on that with proper harvest times and feeding it better. Lol

3 Likes

So i was out sniffing on my Lemon OG auto for a bit, was going to sneak an early peek at some trichs but i forgot my scope. What i did notice though, was how she no longer smells of lemons… but very prominently of grapefruit. Very tart grapefruit. Smells delicious! I cannot wait to try this one! May have to get this in photo and make some big ones in AZ. Lol

8 Likes

Don’t count your chickens before they hatch young farmer lok

1 Like

@Nicky I know it, i took it as a sign just leave the scope alone for a few more weeks. I think the only reason i see color change in the pistils is because I increased the DLI a bit too much for her. And the Tombstone as well, so i backed it off a bit, it should still be about 60 now. I could back it some more to help with tombstones leaf curl… but i want the auto to have that intensity… hmmmm

1 Like

I hear you. I over due it from time to time getting greedy lol learning process though

LavenderX really pumping out the trichs early!

7 Likes