Def-Grows: A Compilation of Failures and Success

@Holmes and @Hellraiser has you covered. I don’t know if you have seen my journal recently I have a full blown disaster going. Hermie with full pollination on all plants :disappointed_relieved::cry::angry::rage::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

3 Likes

You have been covered :point_up_2::point_up_2:sorry to see that …:sunglasses::v:

2 Likes

I havent, ive been skipping around a lot… im thinking of spending more time back here again though… that sucks to hear about your grow as well… what the hell is going on this year?? Lol

2 Likes

Yeah im going to play that game I suppose… a few branches from each plant last harvest had seeds from my first hermie… its still solid smoke. Not the best, but i still think it tastes better than dispensary weed… thanks for the quick and informed responses guys. I truly freaking love you guys! Lol

2 Likes

I figure ill attempt to pick nanner pods off for awhile… whatever. Lol

Re arranged the room… again.

5 Likes

Got them where i can pick on them easily i suppose…

6 Likes

Man I’m sorry bout your plants, it happens to all of us, don’t let it kick ya down

4 Likes

Yeah, it sure does, its just a straight kick in The nuts though. Usually… i suppose I was playing with fire with these seeds though. Lol YOLO!!!

5 Likes

Lemon OG Haze auto turns 9 weeks from sprout today.

I started everybodys defol today. Not gonna go crazy. Just snipped a little from everybody. Probably just take big fan leaves from here on out mostly. :v:

LavenderX monster crop

White Widows and clones

Super Lemon Hazes, I picked 2 unopened pods off this am at lights on. Nothing else all day. :crossed_fingers:

Tombstone

10 Likes

Nice variety all looking good

1 Like

Thank you! @spankyjr1

1 Like

Looking good and busy in your tent…:sunglasses::v:

2 Likes

@DefNSmokn Remeber you can turn it all into bubble hash so you don’t need to chase seeds that might be your best bet come harvest if you need some product.

2 Likes

Thanks and its always busy it seems like lol.

1 Like

Indeed, i was thinking of what I could do with the heavily seeded stuff, if there is any. If its like last harvest, ive only got a couple seeds here and there, then I wont be upset at all, but if pops more pods and i dont catch them, then its the perfect excuse for a nice bubble hash bag set. Lol

3 Likes

@Oheeeoh here is my journal!

@MrDuckyJonez

Anything lemony and I’m watching.

3 Likes

You and me both.

2 Likes

White Widow clones are pushing frost already

LavenderX not about to disappoint either lol

5 Likes