Def-Grows: A Compilation of Failures and Success

giphy (1)

I’m here, thanks for the tag…watching…:sunglasses::v:

2 Likes

Im out of likes, but I figured that would be my answer lol.

Would a 6” suffice, or should I just get an 8”?

3 Likes

6" exhaust fans are suitable for 3x3 or 4x4 tents, don’t think it would be enough for a 5x10, I’d get the 8".

2 Likes

Awesome. Thanks for clearing that up for me. Greatly appreciated!

3 Likes

I was gonna say no also. I have an 8 inch and it dont work. Y itself. Them are basically helper fans for long runs. Lol. I have one pulling air in the room tho. Hydro farm for exhaust a booster for intake here

2 Likes

Watching also my guy! Let’s get it!

1 Like

Glad to have you!! :sunglasses:

1 Like

That A/C Infinity is definitely the one. It has a good controller with hi or low setpoints in temp or RH which is handy, along with a speed controller. It’s the quietest DC motor available as I understand. I just got a 6" to add to my 4 X 8 which will be plenty for me.

4 Likes

WOO HOO!!! 4 more years of illegal growing and possession! My state blows… not only that but… no politics here.

Ooooooook. So im scrounging for funds because holidays are coming and the mrs already had planned to reroute any “extra” funds to that. So technically I lost my funding Nov 1.

@Hellraiser any reason this wouldnt work for now? I can upgrade to the AC Infinity after the holidays.

https://www.amazon.com/Inline-Fan-Built-Controller-Pre-Wired/dp/B06WGPJ2MQ/ref=mp_s_a_1_3?dchild=1&keywords=terrabloom+8”&qid=1604451084&sr=8-3

2 Likes

How do you like that temp controller? How much do you trust it?

1 Like

I like it because it tells me the temp and humidity without opening my tent

1 Like

I had that in there plus my regular thermometer and they read the same thing so I took my regular one out

1 Like

Oh sh!t, sorry for late notice. Happy cake day!!

1 Like

Man thats nice… keep the stress off your back a bit.

1 Like

Thursday

If that terrabloom is what you can afford it seems like it will work. You do lose the environment control. But you could always get a inkbird controller later for around 80. And it works with heat and AC as well as humidifier and dehumidifier.

3 Likes

Im gonna try to pull some strings and get the ac, but im hoping the terra bloom holds for a couple months, maybe 1 grow.

2 Likes

Not sure if it matters to you but you have some personal info showing on your pic of Amazon page. Just a heads-up :+1:

4 Likes

@Bulldognuts Are you talking about where it says “Anderson”? Idk why my phone does that, but anderson isnt close to me. maybe its the privacy setting messing with the location/gps? Good looking out though, i didnt notice it said that.

2 Likes

Nope, Grizz718 had a screenshot that was showing some info :+1:

1 Like