Deez plants to get you high

The name of the seed company. Fastbuds420

1 Like

6 Likes

So gooey

2 Likes

Dang I’ll bet that set a panick!! Hopefully all was fixed quick and easy for you :crossed_fingers: and good luck on your scrog set up!!

1 Like

No doubt!

I do know my set up well enough though that if I can smell anything whether it’s the smell of herb or just the smell of heat and humidity I usually know something’s off. That’s how I caught this. I came home about lunchtime and immediately smelled fresh buds in my basement and was like hmmmmm that’s abnormal…. Sure enough the main grow room was warm af when I went in and the flower room was a toasty 98. No harm tho, they had just been watered a day or so ago and just happily drank their pots dry. They needed more water last night but everyone’s happy in there.

Home stretch too…. These are supposed to be 8-9 week strains and were at 49 days today.

3 Likes

Well it’s a start.

Just dry fit for now and will glue it up soon.

5 Likes

100ft Of line wasn’t enough to do even one :sob:

Back to the store….

Looks like a build a bounce back for baseball practice!

5 Likes

It’s alive!!! It’s alive!!!

9 Likes

Here’s all the specs.

Inside dimensions: 26”x 49”
Total square footage: 8.8 sqft.
Canopy height: 23”

It’s built from 3/4” PVC. All the fittings of the table are cemented except the legs are left uncemented so they can be turned and adjusted as necessary. Seems stable enough like this.

The netting is about 175’ of 550 grade nylon paracord. I was gonna drill holes in the pvc but figured why weaken it. It’s all looped through such that the holes can be slid around to create smaller or larger gaps as node spacing dictates.

I’m happy enough with how it came out. Originally it clocked in at about 28” for the table height but I was able to cut it down to just shy of 2 feet. Plants just gotta get up in there now.

2 Likes

turn it on the side and use it as a hockey goal. looks great to me

2 Likes

Looking nice man. Can’t wait 2 c it filled up. Smart idea using the bag 2 hold the weight down when the buds start stretching

1 Like

Thanks! I’m itchin to fill it up too! This is my first time scroggin so I’m pretty unsure how much I should fill the net before I flip lights. I’ve got a while still as it is.

Right now the challenge is rearranging the veg space to accommodate two of these tables.

I know some that do 75% and flip keep on tucking while the stretch is on filling the rest up

1 Like

Nice work brother!! Looks awesome!!

1 Like

Fully built. I’m pleased

7 Likes

Beautiful sir

1 Like

We planted some poppies aĺso.just came up

2 Likes

I really want to make opium hash that was so great back in Germany :de:

3 Likes

Is that what it sounds like - opium mixed with hash? And I’m guessing like rolled
Into temple balls or something awesome like that!

I got a late start on my poppies but still
Hopeful I’ll see some flowers before fall. I know peeps south of me who’ve got em flowering now and mine are two inch tall babies.

1 Like