Deez plants to get you high

Looking good in there bud!! Those g13 :star_struck: someone was just talking about the controllers the other day hmm :thinking: I will try to find it… same with the scrog but I know @ConcreteBudz has a nice one and might provide some insight :man_shrugging:… I’m not much help but I know I just saw similar conversations I will hunt for some help :eyes:
As far as the light leak I did just see a video from Dr Bugbee that was interesting about light leaks… my first thought though was what about just a rubber flap like on an exterior door inside? My front door has one like weatherstripping I guess… If that makes sense what I’m trying to explain… I’m working off 3 hours sleep today :man_facepalming:

2 Likes

I bet they are razor sharp. But not for long dr. Greenthumb.

2 Likes

Heres my room atm my friend if it helps with you doing yours at all. Ask any questions feel free.

Home built scrog, 2x4 in the corner, also a 2x2 for clones. My space is more like 10x12 though.

4 Likes

Beautiful set up. Really nice and clean and I love the way the wood flooring looks in your grill room. It’s very warm and inviting and makes it feel more like a home.

OK first question, how big is your scrog table?

Second, how long does it take you to fill your screen enough that you want to flip the lights?

My current dilemma is getting situated for a quicker turnaround on flowering and I have the hardware that I need to be moving plants from the veg area to the flower area basically as soon as they are ready to flower and the current crop is harvested. Would be super cool if I had a way to move the plant and scrog table together in and out of the flowering room…. :thinking:

Anything to reduce the time spent not flowering!

3 Likes

What’s the difference between your flower and veg room? Like set-up wise. Just trying to get a visual :wink:

1 Like

Well the similarity is they’re both a mess and have way too much in them!

Basically I’ve kind of expanded my footprint. I’ll take a couple of pictures this evening that will demonstrate it better. What was previously my grow room is now my flowering room and The lung room the grow room is attached to is now My veg space.

The 1000 W double ended HPS in my 3 x 5 flowering tent was always too powerful for the space so now it’s covering a 5 x 7‘ print instead and I’ll get a lot more per watt.

I picked up a HLG 260 XL and that is lighting my veg space. (my veg space is basically just the corner of the lung room) It’s really just this time of year that I need this much square footage for my cannabis because I’ve got the indoor girls that are going outdoors still taking up room even though they are 5 feet tall and outgrowing the space quickly.

The outdoor girls will probably go out this weekend as well as the three new G 13 autos I just started. Those are all three above soil. At that point I’ll have my veg space totally cleared out and all the indoor autos that are almost finished will just hang out there under the LED until they finish.

The plan this summer is continual harvest. I’ve got three autos getting chopped in the next week or two and then Indoor harvest a few weeks after that, or more autos in a early August, a second round of indoor in mid sept, The big outdoor harvest in October, and then with any luck one more indoor harvest for the year right around Christmas time.

I’m really making a concerted effort to a Vape Rozen rather than smoke flower and I really need to be producing more in order to keep supplied. It takes a lot more flower to make Rozen than it does just smoke flower

2 Likes

Veggie update!

French breakfast and white icicle radishes. I will eat in a couple of the French breakfast radishes already and they are wonderful. The white icicles might be ready to pick tomorrow or later this week.

Lovely lettuce. There’s like four varieties here maybe five. I kind of forget lol. We’re planning on having our first salad of the season tonight just some simple dressed greens and radishes.

There’s crispy no lettuce, black seeded Simpson, pirat, and red romaine.

Here’s music garlic which is a variety with very large cloves, Hon Tsai broccoli, and some really cute lil baby Bok Choys

5 Likes

Veggies looking awesome man!! Dinner sounds fantastic I’m jealous lol I can’t wait to eat something I grew… but at the rate I’m going the only thing coming out so far is my bud… maybe I should stick to that :man_shrugging:Lol I’m kidding I enjoy all of it too much… just got to figure out how to not kill everything else lol… oh shoot I lied I do have my new snap peas coming up out front so that’s exciting!! Anyway excuse my ramblings… I did see someone with a moveable scrog at one point like pvc attached to a base that rolled I thought… I was looking for it but can’t find it now… if I find it I’ll let you know tho

1 Like

Yeah I saw that scrog you mean and that’s my inspiration. It might have been @MeEasy.

Anyhow I’ll probably look to build a wood platform on castors - something like a c-hair narrower
Than the door into my room - and then put a pvc superstructure of some sort. Hell maybe I can even build the soil container into the rolling base and do a custom low-profile grow container that’s like a short-wide.

Man if I could have two scrog tables just ready to wheel In I’d be able to veg them to capacity before rolling them in to flower - I could literally chop a crop and start flowering the next in the same day.

4 Likes

That’s exactly what I was thinking lol something along those lines… like a whole mobile operation… I have some really good pipe dreams… your more of the getter done type :facepunch::facepunch:

1 Like

Ha! I’m like 90% talk and 10% Getting shit done lol. But yeah we’re on the wavelength for sure. I can picture it in my mind and see myself wheeling it into the flowering room. My main worry is making sure it’s narrow enough to make it through the door and be able to negotiate any turning necessary to get into place.

I’m gonna want two of these rigs to start and then two more. Gotta figure out the right size to be able to roll two into the 5x7 flowering room and still have room to work. I think it would basically look like a dolly you’d use for working under a car, just bigger, and with a pvc frame of a table on top.

Welp!
May 17th first salad of ‘22! Dressed it with a tiny bit of avocado oil and white wine vinegar, s&p.

These radishes are great. The French Breakfast radishes I’m told are a variety called Davignon and the white one is the white icicle radish.

5 Likes

Oh and just look at the stretch on this MK. The rest have all stopped… WTF!

Just look it her standing way too damn tall
Back there. Like the node spacing is damn ridiculous too. I was hammering it with the big 1000w HPS too and the stretch between these nodes is stupid! I honestly don’t think the MK I grew outdoors two summers ago was this big. Gotta go dig those pics up….

7 Likes

Ooh I’m
Finding old stuff!

Here’s @merlin44 ’s set up which is really similar
To what I’m envisioning just I would want mine to be rectangular and larger.

4 Likes

I’m pretty sure it wasn’t me I have never tried a scrog I plan to one day i saw someone post this :point_down: to keep everything close to the ground I liked it and downloaded the picture to maybe copy his design then I think it’s @AfgVet and or @beardless that have something like you are talking about

4 Likes

Yes! That is a boss design idea. Those metal brackets appear to be integral to the design…If those aren’t off the shelf parts I have no ability to make that.

Maybe I should consider buying a prebuilt Mechanics creeper and using it as a platform.

1 Like

I did some measuring and I’ve got about a 32” door opening (pocket door) into the flowering room and I can make two tables of slightly different size which will fill the room with space for a little aisle down the middle for access. Need
To do two different lengths so I can maintain use of the door properly. I’m thinking they’ll both be 30” wide and one will be approx 48” long and the other something like 36”-40”. That’s around 17 sqft.

1 Like

That sounds cool when you get it figured out post it I’d really like to see what you come up with. I’m hoping to build my growroom this year and when I do I’m wanting to try to build something like what you are talking about, i think :laughing: I could be reading you wrong :thinking: somebody posted this one a while back it’s an idea but not really what I’m wanting I just found the picture while looking for a different one I wanted to show you. Of course I can’t find it :laughing:

3 Likes

Dealing with pests in my veggies this morning.

The flea beetles are having a field day with my brassicas. The Chinese broccoli is getting absolutely destroyed and seems to be keeping them interested enough that they aren’t eating my bok choy just yet.

Every year I deal with this I bust out the neem oil and spray the hell out of all the brassicas and it never seems to make a difference.

This year I’m switching it up, going to dust with diatomaceous earth to stop them from being on the plants and gonna order beneficial nematodes to take out the eggs and larvae in the soil

Death to asshole bugs!

4 Likes

That sucks :confused: I just released 1500 ladybugs and something like 300 praying mantis in hopes of slowing the bug bastards down out there

1 Like

Where’d you get Ladybugs? There’s a shortage and the guys who I got my nematodes from would usuall have Ladybugs but are out of stock.

1 Like