Deez plants to get you high

Shes a beauty huge ol cola.

Glad 2 have bumped 2 you guys besides growing definitely nice talking

2 Likes

Oh yeah bud :sunglasses:

2 Likes

shes beautiful, i wanna try outside but here lately i cant, can you believe some mfer drove over my mail box 2 weeks ago, this week some drunk ahole hit my colvert and destroyed it my driveway and then ran through both sides of my fence thats not even a year old and got stuck and ran off and left the vehicle. cops towed it, which i argued that vehicle is mine now and if he wants it come get it. all i have is my home owners insurance having my back and pursuing this ahole or its about to be crazy if i have to take care of it.

3 Likes

Yo for reals. Plant some corn there. Any fucker who runs it over destroys your crops….That’s a whole different kind of trouble here in VT if someone or something is messing with your crops. :japanese_ogre:

2 Likes

Garlic lookin perky on a 40 degree morning…

Lettuce and radishes are digging it too.

4 Likes

I was looking back through my journal entries now that we’re getting close to the time that plants can go outside.

Looks like last year:
May 11 autos sprouted and above dirt
May 30 put out plants both photos and autos.
Aug 22 harvest Banana Kush Autos (lots of mold!)

So I’m like two days ahead of where I was this time last year with the autos. Little bit disappointing just because I was hoping more for a late July harvest to avoid the humidity of August and was just sort of going by memory rather than going back through my notes. I really should’ve started in her these autos the three weeks ago.

3 Likes

Amazing man

1 Like

Lol I’ve got a 19 site cloner. Lost one of the plugs :grin::crazy_face:

Left to right it’s MK, Tropicana Cookies, Cali Dream and the far right is 2x MK and 2x TC

4 Likes

Could be my spotty memory but I feel like last year your autos weren’t as far along in flower at this time. Regardless, fingers crossed for better weather this season. Last year was ridiculously humid.

1 Like

wow, thats a kick azz set up

1 Like

You already know I’m thrilled to see the garden!! My inspiration returns!! :facepunch::clap: looking great my friend!!

2 Likes

Thanks guys! We are prepping for success! I got my wife another raised bed for Mother’s Day. This one is on legs and is a 2 x 6 so it will stand up at about counter height and we will probably move all of our herbs into there.

I don’t like to forget to talk about the failures as well because it’s not all gum drops and rainbows in our garden. We had a great year with artichokes last year and dug up the crowns and save them indoors over winter. You’re supposed to be able to do that and plant them back out in the early spring and have them regrow just like bulbs but this has not been the case. I think I stored them OK over the winter but they’ve been in the ground for three weeks now and there’s absolutely no action. Thankfully we sprouted three more artichoke plants and they are doing OK but we had sort of hoped it was going to be a mix of new plants and overwintered plants… Looks like it’s just gonna be new plants.

Just this past weekend we started our second round of lettuce from seed and planted some pumpkin, cantaloupe, and watermelon seeds to make starts that will go out in a couple of weeks. It’s

You’re correct about the autos but what happened this year was I just had some really weird timing.

Last year I started my summer autos right around the same time I did this year and as long as we don’t have another ridiculously humid August like we did last summer I’ll probably be just fine harvesting in August again.

The difference this year is the autos you’re seeing nearly finished flowering right now we’re started in January indoors. This was not the plan. I don’t like to grow autos indoors, Basically back in January I had a couple of bad packs of seeds that absolutely would not sprout (ILGM replaced them, natch) and I was questioning my own methods and sort of wondering if maybe I’d lost my touch so I sprouted a bunch of other shit that I had sitting around and did more than I intended to.

Basically out of four packs I ordered two were no good and I wanted to try the other two packs to make sure those seeds also weren’t bunk before I got my seed replacement from ILGM. I didn’t want to have to hassle them twice. So I sprouted the other two packs which were California dream photo and G 13 auto. Of course all of those seeds popped and worked just fine but then I had some thinking to do where I’m like geez I just popped to G 13s that I honestly kind of expected not to pop and didn’t really want to grow indoors anyway… But might as well make the best of it and just grow some autos this end of winter into spring. So I popped a Girl Scout cookie auto that I’ve had sitting around that the neighbor gave me. That popped Too!

Next thing I knew I had three autos and a California dream all growing and no idea when I was gonna get my replacement seeds which were supposed to be my indoor spring harvest. So I was feeling the pinch on the calendar and popped a couple of silver haze which is how I wound up with three of them flowering right now. And then of course my replacement seats showed up and you know I’m not just gonna let them sit around so I popped two of each one for indoor and one for outdoor and now I’ve got like way too much happening: a California dream that’s been vegging since January and is 5 feet tall, and two very nicely sized Tropicana Cookies and MK ultra vegging since February that are all going to go outside in three weeks. The weather is warm enough at night starting tonight that they could all go outside today and stay there but I’m worried there’s not enough daylight and I always wait till late May because for all the things I’m willing to roll the dice with accidentally starting flowering in the spring is not one of them

Anyhow I’d originally planned to be harvesting photos indoor by now and an early harvest of outdoor autos in mid June but turns out it’s gonna be more like autos in two weeks and indoor photos by end of June then th next batch of outdoor autos in late Aug. a second indoor scrog I’m planning to start when the photos finish inside which would be an early October harvest if I do that and then the big outdoor harvest end of October.

We’ll see…. The best laid plans of mice and men

4 Likes

Lil photo op.

Seeing some amber trichs on these G13s… maybe a chop is imminent!!

Girl Scout Cookie in its ninth week of flower… still mostly clear and a few cloudy trichs. She’s got time yet

And I made some space in the flowering room by moving the Girl Scout cookie under the HLG 260XL with the other vegging plants. Slight adjustments to the LST to cover up any holes in the canopy. This is 3x Silver haze along the outside edge of the room. MK Ultra in the far back corner and Tropicana cookies dead center. So far she’s shaping up to be the star of the grow.

That room is officially dialed. I’m calling it. Stamped it. Room is dialed. Set it and forget it. Time to turn water into THC.

They get a hit of Roots Organics Bloom fert every other Saturday and a Big heap of earthworm castings and high P bat guano coming up this weekend. Tea made with Roots Organics Trinity liquid (mostly molasses and kelp) and humus scooped up from the woods out back bubbled for 24 hrs and fed every Sunday undiluted. Each plant gets about a gallon.

I love using fish bone meal but it’s too smelly indoors.

4 Likes

Stoned thoughts - please anyone help me out here:

I lucked into a second fan controller. It’s identical to the one I currently have. it’s the more basic non-Bluetooth AC infinity controller that handles one fan and has a temp /humidity sensor. What can I do with this? Can I use this to solve my dilemma where I don’t have a minimum fan speed? Get a second fan for it? What would I do with a second fan?

Also next round of indoor I want to try a scrog. I’ve been growing for years and never scrogged before. I’ve seen a couple of journals a few of youse guys have pointed me to and I like what I see. I know I want to just do 2 plants. I want to build a scrog rack out of pvc. I’m hoping to be able to move around my room better (at all) and wondering what dimensions to make the racks. I’m in a 5x7 room. I’ve got a 3x5 tent I can deploy in there if it’s somehow helpful…

Also I need to add some better light blocking to my flowering room. Currently the towel under the door method is really asking for light leaks. It’s a pocket door to enter the room - I want to put a flap of fabric on the inside of the door (the flowering room side) that I’ll just roll down to cover the whole door jamb before I slide the door shut. I might even get fancy and rig it up with a pull cord like blinds. Anyhow I need material. I could use blackout curtain material from Joanne fabrics - it’s white, heavy weight, totally opaque and designed for making Curtains. Or I could try and get grow tent fabric. Any idea if that’s a thing you can buy a yard of?

3 Likes

Thise buds got huge

2 Likes

Sorry I can’t answer your question, but wow! Your grow room just exploded in green goodness!

2 Likes

Hi @Deez :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hey @HippieRunner1 Long time no see! how grows it?

2 Likes

Just another day in paradise my friend. :wink: Hownyou been doing?

1 Like

Pretty alright here. Been six months since I harvested a crop though so kind of eagerly sharpening my scissors :rofl:

2 Likes