Deez plants to get you high

It’s not the end of the world just aggravating/disappointing. The neighbor who’s dog it was came over and apologized and offered to replace the starts. That was nice of her and I realize she doesn’t know that there’s really no such thing as carrot starts :rofl: It’s called put more seeds in the ground :rofl:

The Tropicana is looking pretty nice I gotta say. The funny thing for me was over the weekend I was pruning off some tiny popcorn bugs at the bottom of the plant and I swear everything I touched smelled like old man breath. Not in a pleasant way. Last night my wife came down to survey the grow. I asked her to give the Tropicana a little squeeze and tell me what she thought it smelled like and she says oh it’s very nice, it’s like fresh pollen. And so I check it and sure enough it does smell like actual fresh flowers in a really nice way and whatever smell I was catching off of it on Saturday was not there at all. Whatever!

4 Likes

lol, restarts.

Sorry 2 hear that man but between my dog and rain i lost what i had going already also. The daughter made me plant some stuff 4 her today. We home because she sick

Everything is hers except the peppers. I need some potatoes

3 Likes

Ah that sucks sorry to hear she’s sick. Seems like everyone sick with something or getting their ass kicked by allergies right about now. Healing vibes for a speedy recovery :raised_hands:

She seems better. Not going 2 lie been 1 of the best days just us 2 watching movies even thought its like the 50x for some but it was hice she so smart

Yeah it’s nice to get some extra time with the kids even if it’s when they’re home sick. How old is yours again?

I can barely keep track of all mine! :rofl: I’m gonna be just like my gramps when the grandkids start rolling in … “oh hey, what’s your name again? Are you Steve or Jeff’s son?” Gramps was the worst with names but we didn’t care we thought it was hilarious he couldn’t keep track of all us cousins (and we don’t even have that many compared to my wife’s side holyyyyy friggen catholic)

In grow news I dropped three beans on Sunday. Got tails on two out of three today. G13 and Girl Scout Cookie are alive, still waiting to see if this year old Banana Kush kicks out a tail.

Shes 4 turning 5 in August.

Thats hilarious :joy: i dont know all my uncles and auties from my mother side she the youngest of 9

1 Like

Nice. My youngest just turned five in… jeez February. Crap they’re gettin old which means so am I!

They’re fun when they’re little. (Currently yelling up the stairs at the boy to get in bed 45 mins after bedtime…)

Haha tuesday i thursday i have class so by the time i get there they r out. I do get all the cameras notifications though

Ah now I got one sick. Poor kid was up all night doing the technicolor yawn. Must have booted like half a doz times. It’s like kid you gotta stop when there’s nothing left!

She’s doing better today but still kinda crappy.

1 Like

Same virus sounds like

1 Like

Yeah it does sound similar. Funny thing was my five-year-old had something very similar over a week ago. It was like Wednesday night last week he puked a bunch of times and was just like tired and quiet for the next day and a half which is like sign number one that a five-year-old boy is not feeling well lol

It just seemed so strange that he would be sick a week ago and then she has something so similar like a whole week later and they share a bedroom. I’m sure it’s just getting past around at school but like I fully expected this to be one of those domino effect kind of things where one kids puking and then 24 hours later it’s the next one and then 24 hours later it’s the next one and so on. We’ve had a couple of those roll through our house over the years and it’s a small disaster when that happens.

She was clearly feeling better this morning though. She was up before anybody else fully dressed in her uniform for school and sitting at the breakfast table before anybody got up just eating a muffin. Are you it’s such a ridiculous contrast from yesterday morning when we were like OK well if she doesn’t keep some food down in the next 12 hours we’re going to the ER…

2 Likes

Haha definitely sounds like same kid. This morning she was up before me and was waiting on me 2 start getting ready 4 work.

Recently she been doing that on her own i dont even know how at 4 she able 2 do that consistently. Btw its 2 hours before she actually got get up 4 school. We hang out while i get ready and eat breakfast 2gether. I leave the tv on at disney junior and thats all

2 Likes

It’s nice to get some one on one time and that sounds like you guys have an awesome morning routine there.

Oh isn’t this yummy…

MK ultra is pushing out some fat tops

And Tropicana cookies is gonna be the star of the show i just know it. The aroma is like GSC mashed up with Lilacs.

3 Likes

Love hearing the dad stories!! Sounds like y’all some great ones for sure!! :facepunch::facepunch: much props as it goes unrecognized too often!! Glad to hear the little ones feeling better! @SilvaBack203 thats awesome morning routine… I wish I could get mine up in the am currently lol :joy:

You definitely made me want to smell that Tropicana cookies!! :yum::star_struck:
Have a great day growmies!!! :star_struck::star_struck:

2 Likes

Yea man it sucks i dont get 2 c them that much tuesday and thursday i have class after work and when i get home they k.o… im not picking up no side jobs since my job right now got us busy with o.t but sometimes i work 2 hours away from the house. 1 of the things that sucks been union

2 Likes

Yeah it’s a shitty feeling missing whole days. Days are precious and it sounds like you appreciate that which makes it harder but kind of also better when you do get that time. There’s days where I’m spent from workin 10-12 hrs and I just gotta drink a beer and have a minute to chill so I’ll tell the kids to go watch tv after dinner and next thing you know it’s bedtime and I’ve been doing f@ck all and just sending them to vegetate.

File this under Self care? I dunno… maybe :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Self care is important too though… if we have nothing in the tank can’t refuel the little ones either… that’s my excuse when I feel the same way… I hate when it’s bedtime and I’m like shoot I was gonna do so much more!! :man_shrugging:

1 Like

That’s exactly the feeling :100:

1 Like

Oh beautiful morning!

I know everyone makes a big deal about the tops but this girl got that Big Bottom like spinal tap. La face with an Oakland booty for sure. Baby got back :face_holding_back_tears:

4 Likes