Deez plants to get you high

I used paper bags after hanging, and following final trim, with good effects. Buds were laid out in single layers in the bottom of each bag. Sealed closed, hung up for 2-3 days, then back into the jars. Shook the bags lightly a couple times each day to redistribute the buds inside.

2 Likes

Definitely no to microwave
The paper bag or newspaper tricks are good advice though

2 Likes

Iwwuhhaaa sign it?

Lol

Will I die if I drink this ?
Any deez faahhmms cutomer suuuvice afoot?

Must be up to mischief in chaahlstown

Maybe they all watchin the red sawx

Hahaha
Sorry I’m fried …
Just noticed the Bahston game is tied in the 11th

1 Like

They’re still playing that silly game? I would have though they would have stopped 20 or 30 years ago :rofl:

What is in that bottle of green danger? Everclear or ISO??

1 Like

Everclear lol
I’m DONT watch baseball
My father in law left it on hahah

1 Like

Bawttom of the 12th chief

2 Likes

I know there is a way to use ISO haven’t researched it yet and was gonna make chocolates with this if anything after it evaps

Took me 15 minutes to find it at the liquor store

I haven’t been in one in years lol

1 Like

There is a way to do it with iso, it’s pretty much the same as the way you do an extraction with Everclear but if you’re going to use it for edibles definitely use Everclear, it’s food safe.

Even for smokable extracts I would still use Everclear over iso.

3 Likes

I’m so Seriuosly dumb
I don’t even know the proper term for what I made
I know I’m going to use it to melt into chocolate
Seems easy and can’t screw it up I don’t think
But what is it ? Lol what’s the oil called

And last time I remeber using a blade to scrape things to inhale they were a completely different color
Lolol
That was a lifetime ago tho …many years and just being silly .

2 Likes

All Y`all Nice harvest/ choppin pics!! Gotta get some on here too…Im just such the lagger!!!

1 Like

Be careful of using those, they can over dry pretty quick if they are new or recharged. Paper bag or burping, light shakes so they don’t stick together

Best brand out, yard tools and all. Lifetime warranty, any problems ya contact them sometimes ask for a pic then drop ship you new parts or completely new updated item.

1 Like

I’m drying outside with an indoor portable closet, covered with a waterproof Tarp. It’s working for me so far. I only need 10 more days or so. The Girlfriend doesn’t want the house to reek. I can relate…
Temps here are still decent in 70s day. Night goes down into the low 60s to High 50s. I’m using a good heater and a good circ fan by Honeywell. My ladies seem to be drying nicely.

$30 on eBay. 4ft x 6ft. Decent size.

5 Likes

Sounds like the next upgrade for you next season is a carbon filter and moving that drying rack indoors.

Interesting to know about Fiskars. I bought a pair of their loppers a few years ago and has pretty much been disappointed with them since the second time I used them. I figure they’re basically just a gigantic overgrown pair of scissors so I might as well trust Fiskare‘s to make a good one. I was wrong. Good to know they’ve got a warranty though maybe I’ll explore that.

I’m gonna go home and try to water my sour D s’more. I just can’t get that thing to hold enough water. I have a feeling that 25 gallon bucket of soil is basically nothing but roots right now and it’s not really holding much water for long. It just kind of runs right through. Basically the plant looks droopy all the time because I just can’t get enough water into it. It was holding up well against the mold I’ve been till it started getting droopy and I think it’s just having trouble continuing to fight it off now that it’s not as strong as it was. I was going to put the tent up this weekend but the forecast for the next week is like practically Indian summer so I held off but maybe the right thing to do is cover it up anyway because we’re still getting a ton of fog in the morning

4 Likes

@Deez I can’t dry indoors has to be done outside. Best I can do is use the closet tent rig I shown above for drying. Hope it works. The cheese strain looks and smells good so far from that tent. They are in mason jars now and smell nice. Burping 3 times a day. The weather is still nice here in NY. I got the cheese seeds here from ILGM.

2 Likes

Well it’s good to know that your tent is helping to hold out the early morning humidity because I’m sure you’re getting that as well. We’ve been having beautiful days but the mornings are all foggy as hell until the sun burns it off.

I just soak the hell out of my sour D. Probably will be doing that twice a day for the rest of its life because it just can’t hold water in the pot anymore. It’s basically a Hydro grow at this point lol. I’m considering feeding it with cha ching for the remainder Mainly because it’s got another three weeks and The condition of the soil is such that I don’t think it’s getting a lot of nutrition anymore and I don’t see a lot of point in adding amendment to what can barely be considered soil anymore at this point

3 Likes

@Deez. LOL… My plants soak up water like it’s no f…g tomorrow. Truly Amazing how much water they utilize. My root system is awesome. I’m glad I used the grow bags and Fox Farms to start out. Roots need that extra oxygen from grow bags. I may utilize the roots for medicinal purposes. There are good things about cannabis roots on the internet. I’ll see if I have time to wash the roots and jar them. I have too much work to do with the buds. I can’t imagine what your going thru. It’s a full time job.

2 Likes

Glad I grow out doze in some respects…and don’t have to deal with the" The Girlfriend doesn’t want the house to reek"…Being a single playa I don’t have to deal with the " G/friend @ all"…I grow what I want when I want…

3 Likes

“He who makes peace during day, gets piece at night” StonedCold😎

2 Likes

Guy that helped me add extra outlets in my basement for my grow tents has a small stove that he needs to get rid of. 4 burner with an oven - everything works. FREE! He is even gonna come over and run a 220 line to my carport for it. I’ll be able to decarb, bake goodies and can veggies outside for about $100!!! No more stinking up or heating upthe entire house.

4 Likes