Deez plants to get you high

so awesome and glad to see you, but 1 question, did you do this on purpose? lmao sorry im demented but this looks like something

7 Likes

Beautiful

5 Likes

Thanks guys got some
Bubble hash to make soon and I’ll show off my upgraded process

4 Likes

:star_struck::partying_face::dash::four_leaf_clover::unicorn::wink::jack_o_lantern::santa:

1 Like

lol glad you got my humor

1 Like

It’s my favorite strain - Golden D

2 Likes

lmao, thats perfect

So beautiful

Gonna see if this works. I’ve never posted a video directly to this forum…

Balls. Nope. Gotta upload to YT and link it I guess.

This rosin was moving quick and I’ve got a great video of it sliding down the parchment

Edit:

Try this

5 Likes

Cant wait 4 better signal 2 c it

3 Likes

Damn that looks tasty!

3 Likes

that is so cool

2 Likes

@Deez Killer! reminds me of that old skool movie 'The Blob" :rofl: That looks like it would be THC crack… :laughing: Nice job Deez!!
@StonedCold13 @Cannabian @Deez I did a lot of “flying” as a teen…but I never left the ground… :rofl: AHH! those were the days… In all seriousness though I would love to learn to fly…

4 Likes

@BudzMS :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: THC Shlongggg!

3 Likes

Long time it’s been my friend. When I see the words bubble hash it gets my gears crankin. Lol solid work on the grow and the rosin smash. You are become quite the cannabis connoisseur :slight_smile:

We ran alittle product through the washers a few weeks back. Sure is a blast. Haven’t got a chance to press it yet but have surely been enjoying that morning sizzle. If it don’t bubble it ain’t worth the trouble lol

Nice work my friend. Keep it up!

11 Likes

Beautiful :green_heart::metal::green_heart:

1 Like

Beautiful product u got. Nice seen u around @AL_GREEN… hope alk is welk brother @Deez

1 Like

@HippieRunner1 Wow Impressive crumbles you got there! I gotta do something with my stuff…Im not sure yet what though. @SilvaBack203 Thanks…yeah I pop in and out…Im still tryin to get a journal or at least some pics goin on…Im so laxy!!

1 Like

Post em here my journal where ever u wqnt jt

1 Like

how you doing @Deez

3 Likes