Deez plants to get you high

so awesome and glad to see you, but 1 question, did you do this on purpose? lmao sorry im demented but this looks like something

6 Likes

Beautiful

5 Likes

Thanks guys got some
Bubble hash to make soon and I’ll show off my upgraded process

4 Likes

:star_struck::partying_face::dash::four_leaf_clover::unicorn::wink::jack_o_lantern::santa:

1 Like

lol glad you got my humor

1 Like

It’s my favorite strain - Golden D

2 Likes

lmao, thats perfect

So beautiful

Gonna see if this works. I’ve never posted a video directly to this forum…

Balls. Nope. Gotta upload to YT and link it I guess.

This rosin was moving quick and I’ve got a great video of it sliding down the parchment

Edit:

Try this

5 Likes

Cant wait 4 better signal 2 c it

3 Likes

Damn that looks tasty!

3 Likes

that is so cool

2 Likes

@Deez Killer! reminds me of that old skool movie 'The Blob" :rofl: That looks like it would be THC crack… :laughing: Nice job Deez!!
@StonedCold13 @Cannabian @Deez I did a lot of “flying” as a teen…but I never left the ground… :rofl: AHH! those were the days… In all seriousness though I would love to learn to fly…

3 Likes

@BudzMS :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: THC Shlongggg!

2 Likes

Long time it’s been my friend. When I see the words bubble hash it gets my gears crankin. Lol solid work on the grow and the rosin smash. You are become quite the cannabis connoisseur :slight_smile:

We ran alittle product through the washers a few weeks back. Sure is a blast. Haven’t got a chance to press it yet but have surely been enjoying that morning sizzle. If it don’t bubble it ain’t worth the trouble lol

Nice work my friend. Keep it up!

1 Like

Beautiful :green_heart::metal::green_heart: