Deez plants to get you high

Good to hear th BT is working, and also glad your MK is doing well. I had to chop mine do to Mildew. I would spray it, it killed the dew, then come back 2 days later. Same thing with my Chocolope, and GDP.

2 Likes

Those are some Giants! Beautiful Plants :man_farmer:

2 Likes

wow, it’s official thats a tree lol well done

3 Likes

Man your yard is looking amazing. Finally caught up

4 Likes

They looks awesome! I wonder why the TC is so slow. I really wanted to try that strain but there’s no way it’ll finish in my climate.

2 Likes

Yeah man I dunno but it’s not even so much about the 9 week flowering time as it is when it got started flowering. It took a full two weeks longer than the other strains to start.

We’ll see how it goes and I’ll keep you updated whether it’s a boon or a bust. We selected this strain at least partially because ILGM’s write up said it was a good outdoor strain. We’ll see!

One bit of good news is while the MK was and still is battling botrytis. It’s direct next door neighbor - the TC hasn’t even had a whiff. Maybe cuz it’s early in flowe or maybe genetic.

Anywho they’re all doused in Pure Crop 1 after it arrived yesterday evening so with any luck I’ve got a long term solution. I’ll buy the hell out of this stuff if it works against botrytis.

I’ve also applied the Pure Crop to my indoors plants. Mothers and flowering plants both. I can’t shake these damn spider mites and I’m hoping pure crop can help… it claims to be a miticide

4 Likes

Looking forward to hearing more about how the Pure works. I’ve been rot free so far, except one tiny spot likely caused by a critter. Fingers crossed!

Bad night.

The 12 foot Cali Dream got her ass kicked in a storm and snapped off about 6ft up

It was a clean break

6 Likes

As you can see a stuck the top right back on the bottom and wrapped it all up with bailing wire and strapping and we’ll see what happens over the next couple of days

4 Likes

Well anyhow this really sucks ass. We’ll see if the top lives past another day or so or what. So far it’s been 24 hours (of rain) since it happened so I did honestly expect it to look worse by this time today…. Maybe it’s a good sign.

The MK ultra is still battling bud rot. I’m sure the two days of rain have done nothing to help its situation and any of the pure crop I applied is likely washed off. I’ll put more on tonight. I think I might be done growing this outdoors. It washes well enough tho so maybe sticking with it for indoor is ok.

The Tropicana cookies is flowering…. Slowly. No issues, no mold, no problems with the storm…. Just slow.

3 Likes

It’s amazing how resilient they are. Hope she pulls through for you……!!

3 Likes

So far I’m happy. I’ve applied it twice and outdoor I feel like it has slowed the progression of bud rot even if it hasn’t stopped it entirely.

Indoors it has been kicking ass on the spider mites. I think it’s possible they’re gone from the mother plants. The scrog is dense and I doubt they’re all gone but I’m seeing dead ones every leaf I look under, not live ones.

3 Likes

dam storm, hopefully all is well

3 Likes

So far not dead yet. Just applied Pure Crop out there. Still more mold on that MK.

4 Likes

We had a big rainstorm with downpours here yesterday, I had several branches break on a Dos Si Dos. She was a re-veg, and I taped/splinted her up the best I could.

Some of these ladies fell over, no breakage I have seen though.

10 Likes

Ouch. Good job reassembling Humpty Dumpty. This is the consequence of big plants I guess

5 Likes

Well, yesterday proved that my reassembly work was not quite as good as yours. All of the plant above the break was starting to die off yesterday, so I chopped it and salvaged what I could.

Just this top was as big as most plants that I would grow indoors normally

The lower half of the plant has plenty of flour on it as well and is still doing fine, so I’m just gonna let it keep on keeping on. If it weren’t for this break this Callie dream would’ve really brought home a goal I can safely say that based on how it’s growing and not even having taken it to full harvest yet that this will easily get a spot in next year’s lineup

6 Likes

We had some crazy wind and rain 2 days ago thay blew my 10 ft power plant over! Minimal damage thankfully.

Sorry for your loss there @Deez

/shake fist at wind

3 Likes

Sorry to see that…… Heartbreaking, but glad it didn’t claim the whole plant…

3 Likes

Damn. At least you’ll get an early sample

1 Like