Deez plants to get you high

Pollinators at my
House!

12 Likes

And we have milkweed all over the neighborhood so they hatch there and feast on our comb flowers!

10 Likes

Really beautiful

2 Likes

great pic, you took that at the perfect time. its beautiful

3 Likes

Beautiful picture! :star_struck:

3 Likes

Thanks! Pre flowers all over the place and the stretch is on!

12 Likes

:eyes: those girls got huge! You’ll have no problem getting tons of rosin from them to last the winter.

2 Likes

Nice looking plants! Healthy and mature and ready to Frost up with Glistening Trichomes! The Stretch is on !

5 Likes

K guys and gals, here is an excerpt from an Ed Rosenthal article, I just wanted to pass this bit on because many of you ask me how I grow huge plants, well this more or less supports what Ive been trying to teach / pass on, as Im asked. Here is a screenshot of this article

Now the only main difference between what this says and what I do, well theres 2 things really, is I dont transplant into big pots, and they have a lot longer growing season at that latitude, but we gotta work with what nature gives us.
Peace and love everyone and all of your plants look fantastic!

7 Likes

Love the purple coneflower. Supposed to be able to make ecanacia with em. Never tried it but nice to know

4 Likes

Mk uktra is on!

11 Likes

Looking beautiful man

1 Like

My wife laughed at me when I suggested that we may have planted those plants too close together back in like late May or whatever it was. Now I’m kind of thinking I wasn’t wrong!

Really liking the results so far of growing straight into the earth. There’s a good chance I will dig another hole or two this fall and have it all charged up and ready for next season

I flipped the lights on the indoor silver haze scrog on Sunday.

4 Likes

Next year seeds r in and i also been planning in my head how i wanna attack the grow i think only 2 photos again

4 Likes

Right on man, this is the time.

The way I look at it I got to get my seed order in by December if I’m going to be starting photos in January to put out in May.

If I have a little bit of luck I might just be able to work off of clones from my mothers. I’m up to six mothers these days. Scored two really nice new ones from cuts I took from my friend. I’ve added a blue dream and Afghani to the arsenal.

I do really like classics like AK 47 and white widow so I have a feeling that if I’m spending my money on seeds at all this year I’ll buy A couple of classics and maybe something different to try in terms of an auto.

My attempt at making pollen from one of my G 13 autos failed. I started too late with the colloidal silver. I should have started the moment it started to show flowers and I waited until like week three or four because I didn’t know any better.

I was hoping to pollinate a couple of lower branches and make some auto seed but that is not in the cards for this summer.

6 Likes

Believe or not i went a little 2 old school on my last seed buying lol. I still havent tried clones yet

1 Like

Too old how?

1 Like

Haha went for some of the 70s girls that you guys talked about

4 Likes

Oh right on man. Those long flowering old school landrace sativas are a great challenge with equally great reward.

The landscape is so dominated by hybrids - all of those old classics are going to become like valuable baseball cards oft talked about by those who know but rarely experienced

I know I’ve said it before but if cheech and Chong talked about it on one of their records I wanna grow it. :rofl:

Thai stick - “ya know that shit that’s tied to a stick”
Michoacan
Panama red
Acupulco gold

6 Likes

That’s my plan man. I got tire of hearing about Panama and colombian strains so ima grow it and i even found a Brazilian 1 Utopia Haze world winner apparently

3 Likes