Deez plants to get you high

They sure can ruin a crop. When my buddy 1st started a few years ago, I went to see his plants, and as soon as I walked into his room I said, you have mites. Hes like what. I showed him all the spots and webs, he about cryed.

2 Likes

Just got to catch them really early, and they are still a MF to get rid of.

2 Likes

I lost a couple of Beautiful White Widow Plants because of Spider Mites, all the Buds were webbed up , Nasty, that was when I first started growing, I was only using Sevin, didn’t know about Neem and Captain Jack’s, no doubt you have to start early and stay on it all the way until Harvest Time

1 Like

I was using Venerate and Grandevo but have been a little lazy with it, never fails.

6 Likes

I bought some PureCrop1, though I have not used it yet.

I have used Azamax in the past. I just ordered 3,000 ladybugs :lady_beetle:

I have sprayed off infested plants with water hose before too.

Nice scrog @Dforce

1 Like

I am a gas grill person…

10 Likes

Looking good in that grill

3 Likes

I can’t advise on spider mites as I’ve not yet dealt with them. They sound awful though :tired_face:

2 Likes

I’m a little late to the party here but I used garden safe insectisidal soap for a bad aphid issue with my tomatoes last year. It worked great. Never tried it on cannabis and not sure if it would be okay if plants are flowering. I think I tried a watered down dawn solution once too but it wasn’t as effective.

2 Likes

Oh and if you do use dawn, just use a little bit mixed with water. As kids We used to spread that stuff all over the slip n slide so we could slide faster and then next day the grass would be dead :rofl:

2 Likes

We love doing the homemade slip and slide! Actually you’ve just reminded me that we haven’t done it all summer and the back hill in my yard it’s probably really awesome for it as long as I can put together a good landing pad

5 Likes

Ok grow news:

I’m really close to flipping the lights on my scrog. I’m taking the rest of the week to battle the spider mites. Captn jacks dead bug didn’t kill ‘em after running through a whole bottle of it.

I went and got two products - Fox Farms Don’t bug me, and Bonide super insecticidal soap. I decided to move my mothers and clones into the main grow room and I just sprayed every plant tops and bottoms and top layer of soil with the don’t bug me. They claim it kills on contact and works for winged insects as well as mites. My plan is to give them a night off and then insecticidal soap tomorrow night. Then probably alternate every few days until I kill ‘em all.

7 Likes

I hoping it works for you, good luck.
140302133826-mushroom-clou-file

5 Likes

Scorched earf brudder.

Mainly trying to make sure they’re all dead before I flower.

4 Likes

I have just started using PureCrop1:

I have applied some one time, I like the smell and its consistency spraying.

I have heard good things about it from another awesome forum grower member.

3 Likes

Sprayed FF don’t bug me again last night.

It’s hard to inspect for these little bastards especially throughout this whole gigantic scrog! I’ll spend a little time tomorrow checking them closely. If it looks like I got em all I’ll do an application of insecticidal soap next

3 Likes

Oooowwweeeee chicken and steak fajitas

10 Likes

yummy, i lost my invite lol

3 Likes

it’s only a strip steak . Swing by when it’s ribeye night.

3 Likes

hell yeah, medium rare for me please

1 Like