Deez plants to get you high

Good call on not spraying anything on them, and chopping. Peroxide will kill mites, so it’s a safe option. Check out Grandevo and Venerate, I use it as a preventive once a week in rotation.

3 Likes

Thanks for the tag. I use Capt Jack’s all the way thru, it washes away. Sorry I didn’t read much more on the question, I’m warped today. Work was bloody hot today.

5 Likes

Thanks for that info that’s what I was hoping you’d say.

If I see any bugs on the remaining three I’ll spray em down at lights off. The two affected are getting axed. Im low on smoke anyway :wink:

11 Likes

Sticking those two dirty birds outside for the evening. They’ll get theirs in the morning after I go buy more peroxide.

4 Likes

Wow! They look amazing in the daylight! Definitely going to be some good smoke.

2 Likes

They’re on all the plants. I just hosed the remaining three down fully.

How often do I need to repeat?

1 Like

I’ve always went every 2 to 3 days.

2 Likes

Chop the ones you can and treat the remaining plants.

3 Likes

this is pretty much what I was gonna say.

And whatever your method is for washing your buds after harvest, just wash them to get the dead bugs and crap off of your flower.

I just sprayed all my plants (from the bottom first, then the tops) with lost coast plant whatever when I got home. It’s preventative maintenance that gets on my nerves. But I hate battling bugs more.

No worries there. I think my biggest concern was just spraying anything this close to harvest and @Borderryan22 was pretty clear that Capt Jacks just washes off.

Only other question is - is a vigorous bud wash with h2o2 good enough for the two plants I’m chopping?

3 Likes

I would do the 3%peroxide and lemon juice if u can… lr get Agrowlyte plant wash

2 Likes

Maybe get a couple/few buckets to wash with. Depending on how much you had to spray for pests and plant size. My autos grow to 2-3 feet tall usually and one bucket is enough for one plant. Well, 2 buckets. One bucket of water/h2o2 mix, and another plain water to knock off any extra residue. Then I rinse with a shower soaker and hang outside in the shade to drip dry for about an hour or so.

2 Likes

Lemon juice is a new one for me! This is happening today so it’s gonna be stuff I can get from the grocery store, I’ll need to check with Agway this week if they have that Agrowlyte

In the past I’ve used 2x 20gal Rubbermaid totes - one with water/h2o2 and the other with plain water.

Thanks for the late night bailout everyone!

1 Like

That’s what I do then I rinse after. Except buckets. If I’m not mistaken, lemon juice also helps with flavor/aroma of the terps. I could be wrong, I have been before. You got it though!

1 Like

Yeah h2o2 followed by straight water is what I’ve used in the past too. Washing flower was an unheard of concept for me two years ago…. Now i wash all my outdoor bud.

Never had to wash my indoor tho!!

2 Likes

My outside girls sir lemon pie auto

Snocaine

The baby autos

5 Likes

I love the way that Snowcain is growing. It looks like an echinacea flower almost. Lookin good and sorta lookin like your flowering autos are about as far along as mine.

I just finished choppin one Silver Haze and the lone Tropicana Cookies. That TC flower is dense af. Plenty of mites on everything. Some big enough to be seen with the naked eye on the underside of leaves. They all got a very vigorous washing and are drip drying while I change my clothes, shower off, and have a sammich before I move them into the drying fridge.

6 Likes

Looking good brother. Hopefully I can pull something like u from my autos

1 Like

Im sure you will. Mine are just filler anyway….

I’m pretty happy with the haul from these two photos.

The close string is the SSH, far string is the TC

A couple of these tops are beasts.

6 Likes

Really looks great man.

1 Like