Deer are eating my plants

After the plants reach flowering stage an start budding from my experience they usually don’t bother the plants , In veg stage deer will do a lot of topping for you. Back in the day we had a connection at the beauty shop an would get grocery bags of cut hair
To leave a little human sent will help.
Happy growing!

6 Likes

Oh yeah, it works, no planters being tipped over, no 2 inch wide 3 inch deep holes in the soil next to the plant, just nothing. I was out at the site today and cut more branches and made a perimeter and sprayed the perimeter.

Journal (ilgm-growjournals.com)

4 Likes

I’ll dress the deer for a tenderloin or backstrap. Haha. Kidding. I’d do it for ya because I love processing my own animals! Gets us back to our roots of the pioneers and mountain men. Organic and natural is how I like it.

5 Likes

I do that every day for my outdoor plants…not weed. I only grow that indoors. It works

1 Like

I love these things…I tend to get squirted in the early evening because I forget I have them. I can’t wait until I can grow some outside.

1 Like

Sure! There are so many deer where l live. @ 2am night time you can stand in the street and see 20 deer. My friend John killed and ate one his girl Diana couldn’t take the sound of bone getting sawed lol.

2 Likes

Haha. That’s target practice with a bow for me!! I shot a couple off my back deck last year with bow. Easiest hunt I’ve ever been on. It was late late season and I wanted some more meat. Roads were crap to get to my property so wife and I figured why not. We spent that Sunday processing two deer in our kitchen with our two daughters. That’s what we call quality family bonding time in them here hollers. Yee yee

3 Likes

gr7al4uge0gj

10 Likes

@Audiofreak that so awesome

2 Likes

Couldn’t help myself :metal:

2 Likes

shit, i need to get one

1 Like

Saw a deer screen at home depot and wally world, looks like window screen.

1 Like

5 Likes

thats halarious @Jonesy287

1 Like

Some state land I hunt. Lol. Was out scouting for turkey the other day and came across that. Haha

1 Like

you know someone had to pet a skunk for the sign to be posted lmao

1 Like

Well the saying goes “Play stupid games, win stupid prizes :thinking:

3 Likes

OMG OMG OMG Damn it

1 Like

The bug comes, eats, and then leaves. It eat the whole damn black rainbow sherbet seedling it might be a black grasshopper. I found one and killed it. There might be more of them coming and going.

I guess it wasn’t deer eating my plants. They were just knocking them over.