Deepsix's First Journal:

Reminds me of the good ol’ days when Canada had dollar bills! They were perfect for strippers, burn a hole in the queens face and get the stripper to bend down in front of you, and slip that queen hole rightbover that nipple! Fit like a glove!

4 Likes

Ok Jill made her big debut today 11/3/2020

@Cannabian @Happilyretired @Nicky @Not2SureYet @Covertgrower @dbrn32 @kellydans @beardless @Oldguy

10 Likes

Looks like mini pot! Good stuff!

2 Likes

She is a beauty, can we get a picture of Jackie to so we can see her progress?..:v:t3::+1:t3:

2 Likes

Here is a pic of both of them side by side.

. @Fergus this is my new grow 2 Jack Herer auto’s

7 Likes

Thanks for tagging me in, keen to watch.

1 Like

Looking good man, don’t mind me if I set to watch as well.

1 Like

Welcome aboard the more the merrier.

Increase light, your stretching. :bulb:

1 Like

I have them under a T-5 HO florescence 6500K at about 10 inches above them. Just lowered the light to 7 inches. I can put them in my tent under my HLG 260W V-1 3000K. How far should the light be above them. It is dimmed all the way down.

1 Like

Set to “watching”.

1 Like

Glad to have you along.

1 Like

Just watch the stretch you want 1inch between nodes at

1 Like

The race to the bong is on!

2 Likes

Is that all the way up?

1 Like

Ideally after the first 2 or 3 nodes yea

1 Like

Ok I put them in my tent with my HLG 260W V-1 led 3000K. What height should I have my light at.

Heigh is. A terrible measure don’t use it.
Learn DLI, and get a luxx app for your phone. Take the lux from your plants canopy and adjust it to the right amount that you get the right PPFD for your hr of lights on in order to get your DLI set.

2 Likes

Sorry that is Greek to me LOL at my age (73) hard to teach an old dog new tricks. I have a lux meter on my phone. I just tried it 7919 my light is turned all the way down and it is 27 inches above the canopy.

1 Like

You have your light on a 20/4 since your running autos right?

Your giving your plants 115.38 PPFD right now but it will depend on how many hours your running it to determine your DLI. You want about 25 for the first little while until they can handle more.
If your running 115 pffd at 20hr your DLI is 8…and you want to be at 25 so you need to lower that light by a fair bit.
Again it depends on how many hours your gonna have the light on.

You want your lights on 20hr a day off 4hr and your lux meter should read
23900 lux to give you 25 DLI.

:+1:
So go dial that in and let us know your height and power that it sits at when you get that lux reading, if you want to run 18hr a day then the calculation is different and thus a different amount (higher)
@Deepsix

2 Likes