Deepsix's First Journal:

Yes it would help out my 73 young brain also. Maybe they should have a directory on here who grows in soil, coco, hydro etc. Who uses auto pots, DWC RDWC. Let the members sign-up if they want or not.

1 Like

I havenā€™t seen it if they do. My brain is 61 years old. :laughing: I am closing in on you :grin:

1 Like

I havenā€™t seen any directory on here either. It would help out the new growers and experience growers who want to try new ways to grow. I know for my self it would have helped me out when I started out. Iā€™ve been lucky with the advice I have got from some of the members on here. Like you @Nicky @dbrn32 @Cannabian @Myfriendis410 @Covertgrower @Bulldognuts @Happilyretired @MattyBear @beardless @MrPeat and so many more. Ok sandman is beating me to death LOL.

9 Likes

@Not2SureYet Iā€™m using canna coco I have never used coco loco before

4 Likes

I agree with @MattyBear coco wrecks soil.
Coco loco is basically FFOF in coco lol its hot coco.

To get away from the daily hassle of monitoring coco and reading run off, run autopots.
You top water for two weeks, turn the system on and fill the rez with the right ph/tds once per week. Then just adjust the PH maybe once or twice a week.

It makes growing in soil or regular coco growing look like slave labour.
Look how many people have converted, you can run anything but running Jackā€™s is just a premium setup btoh are so easy, cheap and produce great results.

4 Likes

I think my next grow will be in coco now that my wife is healing very well doing doing things on her own. 6 weeks of therapy and then she is done. @Nicky @Not2SureYet @MattyBear and @Missiles then I will need all of your help.

7 Likes

An up date on Jackie and Jill; both are doing good there 5 weeks old. Jackie is 32 inches tall and Jill is 19 inches ( she was Fimed at the 4th node on 11/22 ). Will be giving them there first feed tomorrow 1/2 strength FF Trio and Cal-Mag. @Nicky @Not2SureYet @kellydans @Covertgrower @dbrn32 @Happilyretired @beardless @Bulldognuts @MattyBear @Fergus

13 Likes

Looking good :+1:

4 Likes

Plants look happy ! Keep up the good work :v:

3 Likes

You have her spread out nice. You should get a lot of great buds from here. Nice work :grin:

4 Likes

Keeping them green!

6 Likes

Looking good homie!

4 Likes

I like this part of the grow when the buds start to emerge and stack up. Looking good and green! :v::bear:

6 Likes

Man thats a nice looking plant!

2 Likes

The last picture makes it look like a christmas ornament :grin:

2 Likes

Iā€™m on side with @MattyBear , the bulking begins!

3 Likes

Ok I gave Jackie and Jill there first feed. Gave each of them 1/2strength FF Trio. Jackieā€™s # where Ph 6.5 PPM 778 going in. Runoff was Ph 6.0 PPM 971. Jillā€™s # where PH 6.6 PPM 638 going in. Runoff was Ph 6.8 PPM 746. @Nicky @Not2SureYet @Covertgrower @dbrn32 @MattyBear @Happilyretired @Cannabian @beardless @kellydans @Bulldognuts

9 Likes

I would think you can increase strength when do for next feeding.

7 Likes

Plants look nice and healthy showing no Nute burn if you bump it up a little I think they will be fine.

4 Likes

You also might want to drop your pH on jill a little bit when feeding to bring your pH down a little closer to six .:v:t3:

4 Likes