Deepsix's First Journal:

:+1: :+1: Looking good

1 Like

Very nice!

Thanks. She is a bit of a freak compared to other autos I have grown. She is beating my time record for autos. She is 126 and counting. The previous long was an amnesia haze at 123 (two other AH that grow were 117 & 118). All in soil.

2 Likes

I gave Jackie and Jill there 2nd watering 1/2 gallon tap water to runoff the numbers seem off. 11/28/2020 Jill’s # In where Ph 6.6 PPM 86 runoff was 6.5 PPM 1714. Today’s # In where PH 6.6 PPM 86 runoff was Ph 7.0 PPM 1025. She is 4 weeks old in FF Coco Loco 5 gal fabric pot. Should I be concerned? @kellydans @Nicky @Not2SureYet @Bulldognuts @Covertgrower @dbrn32 @Bulldognuts Jackie’s #'s seem ok

3 Likes

She’s eating I woildnt be concerned just maybe feed 6.3 PH for the next few waterings.

3 Likes

I had to pick up some Coco Loco yesterday because my grow shop was out of my normal coco. I will look into it more to see where they say to ph it at. I’m gonna cut it with 40-50% perlite and cross my fingers lol

4 Likes

This is the first time using it. My last 2 grows I have used FFOF bottom 2/3 and FFHF top 1/3. My other plant Jackie is in FFOF and FFHF trying to see which one will yield more. @MattyBear

2 Likes

I’m sure you’ve noticed the amount of attention that coco requires (daily feeding to runoff, etc) but, if done correctly, IMO, coco beats soil all day. Because the grower has total control and it can be used in lots of systems (auto pots, pots, flood/drain, etc. It’s super versatile. I’m a fan haha :v::bear:

3 Likes

I was just reading to see if this was actually coco. It is a soil with coco in it right? :thinking:

1 Like

Yes i was going to try coco but my wife had spine surgery on her neck and figured I wouldn’t have time to give to it. So went with Coco Loco and FFOF/FFHF for this grow. But will try it on my next grow.

2 Likes

Yes it is. Next grow I want to try coco.

2 Likes

Let me know how you like coco products , I just always stuck to what I I know growing in soil. Hopefully in the future I’ll give it a try.

1 Like

I will. The coco loco seems heaver than soil. when I lifted my pot of FFOF/FFHF it felt light but the coco loco feels heaver I last watered them on Saturday and again today.

1 Like

I have seen it in my local garden store and I’ve been tempted to try it. Hoping one day my state becomes friendly and it’ll open doors of opportunity for myself an others.

1 Like

Yeah I hear ya I believe I’m one state south of you. I grew up in N.J they just made recreational legal go figure :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

@Missiles is using it too if you need any advise :grin:

2 Likes

Ok thank you I will tag them when i need advice

1 Like

I really should make a list of who grows in what. I know there are a lot that are using the cocoloco right now. @Missiles has some nice plants going in it right now

3 Likes

Yes I should do that too I know @Bulldognuts does.

1 Like

For how my brain works. It would help me a lot. That and who in here uses autopots. In the lab. We have a autopot label added to where your regular is

1 Like