Deepsix's First Journal:

My mom used to run the blue jays away from the bird feeder because they were such jerks to all the other birds. lol Then we got an outdoor tomcat that was built like a miniature pitbull. She didn’t have to chase them away anymore. :laughing:

1 Like

Ah… So douchey tone is your standard response for disagreement? Your tone absolutely did not come across as polite. Which isn’t new for you. I’ve just bitten my tongue about it until now. You have a habit of coming across as condescending and conceited. And your response to me is no different.

You’re a moderator on an internet forum. No reason to act like a bigheaded cop.

Im not upset… its done… Im sorry for creating this. I know you are a volunteer and are very busy with stuff.
I hope you arent mad at me for it. Im prepared to just evaporate the whole thing and be cool. Maybe load a bowl and smoke it? Yeah thats what Im gonna do… be right back.

1 Like

Or, maybe listen to what he has to say instead of reacting to what he says. We have to address many different personality types with more or less issues, depending. You were not part of that conversation it appears, so please; stop now.

@MattyBear @Covertgrower

2 Likes

Or he could do his job without coming across as a prick. What was the reason for being a smartass about an issue multiple people had asked about?

I’ll catch the rest of y’all on GN.

Please everyone? This is really not that big a deal? I posted on a couple spots that things had changed. My bad. Punish me yall need to but lets move on. Im a big boy and can take a punch :facepunch:. If @dbrn32 feels he has a point let him make it and be done with it. We are all friends here, lets act like it.

3 Likes

Amen brother

4 Likes

Yeah Im too old to harbor bad juju.

3 Likes

Plus Im stoned and my cat is trying to go a Jay through the window :laughing: :rofl:

4 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :+1: :+1: :+1:

1 Like

I see they corrected the problem. Thank You for fixing this @Myfriendis410 @dbrn32 @Covertgrower

3 Likes

:+1:t3::+1:t3::+1:t3: Amen to that :+1:t3::+1:t3::v:t3:

2 Likes

Yeah! Good to know!

1 Like

All I did was pass it on. Thank ILGM.Roy

4 Likes

Ok thank you

Let’s just all remember the first one to get upset loses, not only on the forums but in real life.
Back to growing and learning!

5 Likes

Holly puck Batman I checked on Jackie and Jill they each grew 2 inches since yesterday. Jackie is 18 inches tall and Jill is 12 inches tall both of are autos :rofl: :rofl: There 3 weeks old tomorrow at this rate I hope I don’t run out of head room. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

@Nicky @Happilyretired @Not2SureYet @Covertgrower @beardless @Bulldognuts @dbrn32 @Fergus

9 Likes

Wow, those plants are on the move. If you think you’re gonna run out of room you can tie the tops over. If it’s something you think you might need to do now is the time… wait a minute these are Auto’s hah… scratch that I defer to anybody but me when it comes to autos. Autos are bad juju for me. But I did get some free and I will try them again eventually…:v:t3::+1:t3:

1 Like

At 21 days my jack had 3 nodes. Eventually she grew up … day 126

8 Likes

Thy normally will double in size once they hit their stretch :grin: That is a nice plant there @beardless :+1:

3 Likes