Deepsix's First Journal:

That is how my Jack was. Took forever to get started and then it took off. Are you having to feed Jill yet? I do not know how long coco loco carries a plant.

1 Like

Those are filling out fast. Once the roots get established. They seem to go for broke :+1:

1 Like

I believe it carries them for 4 weeks. @dbrn32 @Bulldognuts @Covertgrower @kellydans @Not2SureYet @Nicky do you gentlemen know?

1 Like

Quick question I have some seeds that my wife found when grinding up some of my CBD hemp (no THC) can I germinate them? @Nicky @Not2SureYet @Happilyretired @dbrn32 @Covertgrower @kaptain3d @MrPeat @Myfriendis410

Yes you can, although keep in mind that means the plant probably hermed as Commerical operations run female clones majority of the time.
So the seed has a high chance to be a herm but grow it if you want and you never know might get a female

3 Likes

You mean feed them? Straight coco wonā€™t provide everything a plant needs for any amount of time that iā€™m aware of. I rinsed my coco in full strength nutrient solution before even placing seed in it.

6 Likes

If you have the extra space, go for it. But remember if you have other plants and the one is a male, you will get a ton of seeds.

I prefer real CBD and not that Hemp crap. It does jack for me.

4 Likes

Every time you read somewhere where somebodyā€™s growing a bag seed thatā€™s pretty much what you got as far as it being a hermaphrodite when you grow it I donā€™t know. Thereā€™s a lot of people with a lot of different opinions about that. Like I said I donā€™t know but it seems to me feminized seed is basically a hermaphrodite. I canā€™t remember who it was but I think it was @Covertgrower that told me that seeds from a hermaphrodite feminized plant would be mostly femalesā€¦ but to answer your question they will grow.

2 Likes

Yes female, but will carry the herm trait. I planted some bag seeds just a bit ago, so Iā€™ll find out too.

5 Likes

No sorry for any confusion She is FF Coco Loco

1 Like

Coco loco is a unique product as its nutrient rich like ffof but its coco (to my understanding maybe @Bulldognuts can clarify because I canā€™t get my hands on the stuff!)

So it will feed a plant for a while.

3 Likes

Not sure with that stuff, I think it has some amendments.

2 Likes

Iā€™ve contacted FF directly and spoke to customer service representative about Coco Loco. First itā€™s considered and should be treated as soil. I couldnā€™t get a exact breakdown of the mixture of soil vs coco coir. But itā€™s base ingredient is forest hummus. Itā€™s amended and buffered the same as OF at least thatā€™s what Representative told me. The one thing that surprised me was they now say that it could be PHed down to 6.0 When I originally started using it the only info online I
could find about ph in Coco Loco was that it phed at 6.3 to 6.8 Hopefully this info helps :+1:

5 Likes

Yes it does, Thank you brother

2 Likes

@Nicky @Not2SureYet I just gave Jill her new haircut ā€œA Fimā€. I think i missed the opportunity to Jackie her new haircut she has 5 nodes.

@Happilyretired @Covertgrower @beardless @dbrn32 @kellydans @Fergus @Bulldognuts

10 Likes

Another question. The 2 Jack Herer"s spouted on 11/1 (Jackie) Jill spouted on 11/3. Both have been in the same tent under the same lighting conditions Jackie is 9 inches tall Jill is 6 inches tall. Could be genetics? @Nicky @Not2SureYet @Covertgrower @Happilyretired @dbrn32 @kelly @beardless @Bulldognuts @Myfriendis410 @MrPeat

Here are 2 picā€™s of them.

6 Likes

No two plants will ever grow the same. Its genetics. Just look at your parents and siblings. It would be a boring world if we all looked alike. :+1::+1::+1::+1:

6 Likes

Yes it would be. Thank you brother :+1: :+1: :+1:

3 Likes

That is not an issue with genetics, just difference in two seeds and plants.

5 Likes

Thank you sir. I keep forgetting that the seeds we get from ILGM or any other seed bank are not from the same plant

4 Likes