Deep Six's second journal

Ok, I can’t wait for my next grow to grow some Orange Bud photos :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:. My wife wants to try DWC not sure about it or not. Have some autos if she decides to do it.

1 Like

Ok I’ll give it a try.

OK I am not going to complain about a few inches of snow any more.

1 Like

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: me either

Ok I just trimmed the girls all up got half of a cat litter bucket LOL. @Nicky @Not2SureYet @MattyBear @dbrn32 @kellydans @Covertgrower @Flitme

9 Likes

Nice! Always good to be done trimming

5 Likes

Yes it is

3 Likes

Very nicely done!

3 Likes

Thank you Matty

1 Like

That’s nice. I need to get more comfortable trimming. :blush::v:

1 Like

Every time I do it I’m like a cat on a hot tin roof

1 Like

I know what you mean! :woozy_face:

1 Like

Very nice manicure!

2 Likes

Half a cat litter bucket… Hmmm lol

But litter buckets are all so different I’m lost haha.

Plants look great, lots of lst there takes time and patients, so I commend you on that.

2 Likes

Thank you for the kind words Nicky. Here are 2 pic’s LOL.

1 Like

Those are some nice girls :+1: I didn’t get the memo. Are little buckets the new standard of measurement :laughing: :grin:
I keep my clay pebbles in the same bucket you have there.

1 Like

Thank you.Yes they are I have one I mix my 3 gal of nutes in. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

1 Like

They are handy to use. I never thought about bud storage. :thinking: A couple big plants would do nice in them. I think this is 9 oz. I use this to to dry buds out a few more % when needed. I close the lid with an air gap and leave it for the day. It works pretty good

4 Likes

he girls are 5 weeks old today and on the Jacks 321 for 3 weeks. The colas are starting to fatten up.

@Not2SureYet @Nicky @MattyBear @Covertgrower @kellydans @beardless @Flitme @Growcoast

6 Likes

Those are building up fast. Very nice :smiley:

4 Likes