Deep Six's second journal

Just showed this to the wife, she wants one. :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

6 Likes

How did she like it!?!?

5 Likes

She said “I LOVE IT” takes some getting use to it. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Now i’ll have to buy a new dry vape. :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

That is cool.

1 Like

Ok my Jacks 321 came today. It was suppose to have been delivered on Friday. Flushed my plants and gave each one a gal of water/Jacks it is so easy to use.

3 Likes

3 Likes

Ok I trimmed my 3 plants lower leaves and some Suckers. If anyone see’s anything I might have missed let me know.

4 Likes

She is looking great. Once you are feeding more than one plant. If you mix up 4 gallons in a 5 gallon bucket. You will not have to weigh every thing out each time :grin: Just add a little wave maker to keep it fresh :grin:

2 Likes

Thank you. I gave them there 2nd feeding of Jacks 321 this morning, everything so far is looking good. I think my next feed I’ll Increase my ratio. The instructions that came with it said for 1gal of water by weight 3 grams part A, 1gram Epson salt and 2 grams part B Where on Jacks web site it say’s 3.6 grams part A, 1.1 grams Epson salt and 2.4 gramsnI mixed it my TDS/PPM was 825. @Covertgrower @MattyBear @Bulldognuts @beardless @kellydans @Nicky @AfgVet

5 Likes

epsom is normally 1.2g Most run at least 1.4g of epsom. I run the 1.4 and up to 1.6 if I see any issues.

1 Like

Thats just to boost that magnesium

2 Likes

Yep, my main issue with it :grin: Every once in a while. I get one plant that wants more N. Most are happy with the basic blend :grin:

2 Likes

Two days ago, it was in the 70’s here in Bama today woke up to this

@dbrn32 @Bulldognuts @beardless @kellydans @Not2SureYet @Nicky @Covertgrower @Flitme @Growcoast

8 Likes

We got snow the other day. My thoughts are in line with your dog haha

5 Likes

We look to have about the same amount. Inch or two.

4 Likes

Over the holidays it’s was -47 here…

My dad was all bundled up and went for a walk xmass day he lasted 15min before his eye lids were freezing closed when he blinked. Hahaha

5 Likes

OUCH. Thats a bit chilly.

3 Likes

We finally got snow. Have a couple inches on the ground. It was a nice -1F this morning. The birds are screaming at me to fill their feeders.

3 Likes

We have been in the upper 70 and in the blink of an eye it was 20°. No snow :snowman: as yet. We don’t need any snow. Last year when we had a big storm in February half of Texas had no electricity or no water. We had no water and had to melt snow to water the animals and flush toilets. That was for over a week. I was grateful that we had electricity.

4 Likes

I remember the horror. Crazy how that scale of negligence can be allowed in this day and age

4 Likes