Deep Six's second journal

OK not sure how far you are from Vancouver I saw where it is a mess there.

1 Like

About 4 and a half hours by road north east. Now its 11 hours by road :laughing:

1 Like

Here are my 3 girls there 3 1/2 weeks old. The one in front (GDP#1) I topped.The one in the back on the left (GDP#2) . I Fimmed. The other one in the back on the right (GDP #3) I will leave alone.

2 Likes

My wife did some LST with the clips today.

@Nicky @kellydans @Not2SureYet @MattyBear @Covertgrower @dbrn32 @Growcoast

5 Likes

Nice I have the same ones. Plants look good

1 Like

Thank you. Yes I know thatā€™s where I got the idea LOL. How did your harvest go? You getting hammered with rain and flooding like @Cannabian is or are you far enough from Vancouver B.C. not to be a problem.

4 Likes

My harvest went well, one died long ago and two had light leaks then two produced well. I broke down and got a quality bowl trimmer.
Have about 1lb of fresh frozen larf and Iā€™m curing the flower grade stuff right now. No weights yet.

Iā€™m way far away from the rain, my own town is flooded no power etc. But Iā€™m long gone from those issues, the lower mainland of bc is sooooo screwed.
It used to be a lake they pumped out and now the dike broke due to the rain.
The interior has no grocerys because it all comes from the costal ports and all 3 major routes are washed out. Just another sign Iā€™m making the right moves and planning for climate change 30 years down the road before I build my house. Sitting in my. Mobile home trying to save money and plan until I can strike.

2 Likes

I like it , Where did you get the clips and what are they called. I might be able to use tucking a few big fan leafs.

On Amazon LST Clips

1 Like

Thanks , Iā€™ll see if I can find some.

I just remembered @CoyoteCody had some adjustable ones for sale in the classified section on the forum.

4 Likes

I do, they are on ebay.

1 Like

Harvest was pretty good overall. Had better, but still good. We are all ok here so far

1 Like

Out of likes. But I couldnā€™t help notice she is doing the fan leaves and not the ones with bud sites :thinking: She did a nice job though :grin:

LOL I didnā€™t notice just showed her she will redo them tomorrow. Thanks for pointing it out

1 Like

ā€œHAPPY THANKSGIVINGā€ Everyone

2 Likes

Quick update on my 3 GDP Feminize they will be 5 weeks old on Wed. I think I will flip them on Wed.

Some of them have huge fan leaves I think I will remove them before flipping them. @Covertgrower @Bulldognuts @Not2SureYet @Nicky @MattyBear @kellydans @dbrn32 @beardless @Growcoast. The 3rd pic you can see the big fan leaf bigger than my hand.

8 Likes

Looking good Six! You can remove that large fan before flipping, no problem :call_me_hand:t3:

4 Likes

Thank you I have like 3 large leaves on each plant. I tried tucking them but there to large to do it

3 Likes

Boooshy

3 Likes