Deep Six's second journal

Yes it is a GDP Feminized photo.

1 Like

Ilgm? Orrrrr?

Definitely showing colours, looking good

1 Like

ILGM thank you my friend

2 Likes

Has anyone bought seeds from Garden of Green? Received a email from them and saw a couple of strains that looked interesting. @Nicky @Not2SureYet @AfgVet @Covertgrower @kellydans @dbrn32 @MattyBear @BobbyDigital. Wondering if they are a good company or not TIA.

5 Likes

I havenā€™t dealt with them at all, sorry

2 Likes

No, 1st time Iā€™ve heard of them.

1 Like

Also the first time hearing of them for me too.

3 Likes

OK thank you @AfgVet @kellydans @Covertgrower. Strike 3 your out. Iā€™ve been very happy with ILGM. Was just curious about them.

5 Likes

I havenā€™t bought from them but have grown their seeds. What I did was a strong strain. There are a lot in here that have grown their Super critical bud. It is a highly recommended one for pain too :grin: I have the Mass shooter auto waiting for a turn to grow.

4 Likes

OK thank you now I remember I believe it was @kaptain3d that grew that one.

2 Likes

Iā€™m growing a super critical bud that I was gifted. Same batch Kap grows so maybe I do have a seed from there :rofl:

3 Likes

Not me, sorry

2 Likes

I ordered some Super Critical Bud CBD from him.
Took a while to receive it but I got twice my orderā€¦ He had a BOGO sale starting soon and he honored it for me! :wink:

Yes, Dork! :rofl:

6 Likes

Havenā€™t ordered from there before

3 Likes

Im about to run there black sugar and critical xxl ill will show you how they do if you like? @Deepsix

1 Like

Srry its critical xxl and phantom cookies. @Deepsix black sugar is seedsman

2 Likes

Tag me ok

1 Like

I havenā€™t. Did you check trusted pilot reviews?

2 Likes

no I have not

I think Iā€™ve heard of them thatā€™s why I asked.

I always check trusted pilot. Although if they are not well known genetics they probably arnt high quality but you never know.
At least with trusted pilot you know you will at least get your seeds and they will be what you asked for.

2 Likes