Deep Six's second journal

Thank you Sir

4 Likes

Agreed. I wait til pistils are receding then look at trichomes.

7 Likes

Agreed pistil hairs are to young.

5 Likes

Yeah , if you’re not in a hurry give her a little more time.

3 Likes

Thank you Sir.

1 Like

Thank you my friend.

Thank you Kellydans. I’m in no hurry yet.

2 Likes

You are getting some really nice color in there. I am with the others. I bet in 2 or 3 weeks she will be purple from the color she shows. :+1: And thank you for the tags. It keeps me from getting lost with all that goes on in here :grin:

4 Likes

“PRE-HARVEST/DRY,CURE SMOKE REPORT” I was in my grow room today watering/feeding my GDP Feminize. When my wife came in to check her out and asked if she could have a bud to dry and see how it was so I gave her a small one to dry in the micro-wave. (Happy wife happy home, happy life.) she dried it and ground it I took a pinch for my dry vape it was a nice head/body high. Can’t wait till she is done about another week. @Nicky @Not2SureYet @kellydans @Covertgrower @dbrn32 @MattyBear @BobbyDigital @AfgVet

9 Likes

Always good to hear!

2 Likes

What strain are you talking about stoner? Haha
:joy_cat:

1 Like

Grand daddy purple showing any color ?

1 Like

Can’t beat that!!! Happy times

2 Likes

Just on the leaves right now haven’t noticed any on the buds.

1 Like

Thank you.

Yeah ,that’s what i noticed on mine the bottom side of the leaves turned Purple frist later the buds.

I just took this pic looks like some purple starting to show on the flower.

. If this turns out as good as the sample from last night I will defiantly grow 2 on my next grow

8 Likes

She looks good definitely starting to show some color.

4 Likes

This is a GDP?

Should be interesting to see by the end of this coming week if she shows more coloring. Temps are going to be in the mid 40’s to mid 50’s here in Northeast Bama.

1 Like