Deep Six's second journal

Playing with my new phone here are some bud pic’s.

First one 4x Last one 2x. @Nicky @kellydans @Not2SureYet @Covertgrower the other one was 10x

9 Likes

Nice Clear pictures , The hair dog or cat ?

2 Likes

Thank you bro. Take your pick I have 3 dogs 6 cats. 5 of the cats are indoor/out door the dogs are inside most of the time.

2 Likes

How do you get it to make the leaves purple :grin: Mine always makes my leaves green :persevere: :laughing: It looks like it takes great pictures :+1:

1 Like

Flushing, sick had a good idea of using a bunch of ph down to lock ph out really fast and pull. Colors

1 Like

Very nice! Which phone?

We have had some cool nights the past week or 2. Upper40’s mid 50’s. Thank you

2 Likes

Thank you. It is a Samsung A 32 5G.

3 Likes

Not even sure why he asked. It works, so we all know it wasn’t an iPhone.

4 Likes

True, which is why I asked. Maybe I’m considering switching… :joy:

3 Likes

We don’t want you. You are stuck with shitty phones for eternity.

4 Likes

Still learning how to use it LOL.

4 Likes

I would rather not have a phone at all… so…

6 Likes

I’m a big animal lover myself , Just purchased a new Samsung phone 2 weeks ago great camera.

2 Likes

I’ve been on Samsung’s since S2 but

Lol

Ohh now I want to know what type of phone you have @dbrn32

I’ve been on Samsung since S2 and my s8 works fine no reason to tie myself into a payment but there are some intriguing options out there these days. Im thinking of getting a blackview when I do upgrade, their BL6000 is such an amazing phone fully rugged and super cheap compared to a Samsung.
They also make a model with thermal imaging camera, all are cheap compared to smasungs or apples.

3 Likes

I have s9

4 Likes

Was checking the trichomes on my girl today Looks like mostly cloudy (with these old eyes). Figure another week or 2. Here are some pic’s not the best.

@Nicky @Not2SureYet @Covertgrower @BobbyDigital @dbrn32 @kellydans @Happilyretired @AfgVet @MattyBear What do you guys think.

9 Likes

Can’t see the triches but I’m not even checking triches yet at that point. Definitely a couple weeks before I’m checking them.

8 Likes

Thank you Sir.

3 Likes

Lots of white pistils there. Still some time.

7 Likes