Deep Six's second journal

I bought a sheepdog so I didn’t have to be one anymore.

3 Likes

What’s yours named?
We have had avalanche, polar, Rocky, and now I think snowflake lol

1 Like

Oscar, and he’s a grouch.

2 Likes

I agree , I need to look into that been a long time coming.

2 Likes

Ok I’ve been keeping an eye on this girl and so far I haven’t noticed any problems with her. I have replaced the timer and check it about a half hour before lights come on each morning. @dbrn32 @Not2SureYet @Nicky @BobbyDigital @MattyBear @kellydans @beardless @Cannabian thanks everyone for your help and input.

This is one of the better plants I’ve grown in the past 2 years. Thanks everyone who has helped me on this journey.

7 Likes

Only if you throw a hard fried egg and salami on it too.

Hard fried egg… Noooooooo
Medium over fried. Lol

She looks good

1 Like

Looking good too!

1 Like

Quick question I’m LST my plant and want to know can I untie and take them off ( pipe cleaners and plant tie’s) or leave them on. @Nicky @Not2SureYet @kellydans @MattyBear @beardless @Covertgrower @Happilyretired.

4 Likes

Thanks for the tag ! I usually keep spreading my plants out more and more right up to the end , by adjusting and pulling limbs further apart. Good luck

4 Likes

Thanks I have been pulling them every couple of days when watering or feeding as she keeps pulling the binder clips off the pot.
Some of the branch’s are getting harder to pull down don’t want to break a branch. The one in post 368 where I bent her over is real tight.

2 Likes

I would say you can remove them at any time if you wanted. But like @kellydans I try to keep them spread out so every thing gets the best light I can give :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Thank you Sir

3 Likes

The guys got you covered

4 Likes

My GDP I believe starting week 6 of flowering. Every thing is looking good from my light problem last week. I maybe a convert to growing photo’s along with auto’s. @Nicky @Not2SureYet @MattyBear @Covertgrower @kellydans @Happilyretired @beardless @BobbyDigital

8 Likes

I love photos. Looking good too.

3 Likes

Thank you sir. I’m starting to love them to. Have learned so much about them from this grow from all of you.

6 Likes

Happy Canniversary @Deepsix ! We’ve enjoyed having you around the past couple years! Cheers bud :call_me_hand:t3::v::bear:

4 Likes

Thank you sir I have enjoyed my time on here.

3 Likes

Where are my manners!? Happy cannaversary! It’s been awesome to have you!

3 Likes