Deep Six's 3rd Journal

Awesome! I hope they work as well for you as some of the others running them around here :call_me_hand:t3:

3 Likes

Thank you. Yes, me to

2 Likes

You’ll really enjoy coco.

I have 4 in a 3x3x6 tent all in coco and love the growth, they are 4’ and 3’. Next grow 2 plants in coco in auto-pots My back will enjoy it :rofl: :rofl: @Covertgrower

7 Likes

I see you haven’t posted any new pictures in a month. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:
I think you need a few before you chop :grin:

5 Likes

I’ll post some tomorrow morning.

4 Likes

@Not2SureYet Here are some pic’s that will be chopped this week the first one is a Bubble Gum auto, the other 2 are Jack Herer autos.

I’ll post pics of the last one to be chopped next week when I get ready to harvest her.

5 Likes

Here are some bud shots.

Bubble Gum the next 2 are Jack Herer

6 Likes

Question, when you replaced the fittings with the ones you posted did you have to change your tubing or just reused your tubing?

1 Like

Nice plants Deepsix , ill get there soon enough. Lol

2 Likes

Thank you Bro

Those look great. The fittings work with the line they give you. Or the clear aquarium line, I keep a roll of this around so I can add or remove sections when ever I want. Your plants look great. How many weeks of flower is that for the JH? I am almost done with week 8 and still have a ways to go

1 Like

Ok thank you, the 2 Jack Herer’s are 11 weeks old.

1 Like

I am on week 14 and monday will be 15. And I still have a ways to go. 8 weeks of flower so far.

1 Like

Sorry I meant 11 weeks of flower, 15 weeks since it broke ground.

3 Likes

Ok out of trim jail for a week. Chopped 3 of my 4 plants, 1Bubble Gum and 2 Jack Herer all autos. Last Bubble Gum will be next weekend.

sorry about the quality of the picture. @Not2SureYet @Nicky @kellydans @Flitme @CC_Mo @MattyBear @dbrn32 @Covertgrower @BudzMS

9 Likes

congrats brother, those hangers are sweet

3 Likes

Thank you brother, there sox dryers off of amazon.

2 Likes

Congratulations :balloon::tada::confetti_ball::champagne:

3 Likes

Thank you.

1 Like