Deep Six's 3rd Journal

:+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: I retired 13 years ago It is the good life

2 Likes

It is getting crowded in my 3x3x6 tent, otherwise there looking good.

@Nicky @Not2SureYet @MattyBear @Covertgrower @Flitme @BudzMS @dbrn32 @CC_Mo @beachglass @kellydans

8 Likes

Thatโ€™s a lot of bud in a 3x3. Nice job.

3 Likes

Thank you Sir

2 Likes

Wall to wall nice job. Iโ€™m doing a little experiment this time see if I can produce the same amount of harvest with three plants instead of four. Good luck finishing up ! :v:

3 Likes

looking awesome, how tall are those ladies?

3 Likes

Thank you. Next grow Iโ€™m just doing 2, 4 in a 3x3x6 is a little too much I canโ€™t even zip the tent up without the humidity going thru the roof good thing their autos LOL. Good luck with your experiment.

4 Likes

Thank you, bro. 2 are 38" and 2 are about 34"

2 Likes

those babies are tall, thats awesome

1 Like

Thanks , Iโ€™ll keep you posted on the result.

1 Like

I was going to ask about the humidity. That is my issue. Even with 6 in an open room. My humidity is still about 62 in there and 45 in the rest of the place. I have a 8" fan on #6 an no filter right now. It looks like it will be time for a humidifier soon for me. That is a lot of plants to stuff in a 3x3. Just my JH auto would fill a 3x3. I can fit 2 in a 4x4 :laughing: I am trying to learn to grow smaller stuff. So far my Cantava is showing promise. I bet once you have these out. it is even more fun to get them back in. You are doing an excellent job though. Better than I could. :grin:

2 Likes

Thank you, Sir. Yeah, the humidity is a problem, I have 3 6in fans in the tent and 1 floor fan in front of the tent I leave the tent unzipped. Thank the lord their autos :laughing: :laughing:. Yes getting them out no problem putting them back not so much fun :laughing: :laughing: My next grow I will go back to 2 plants in my tent in 5gal pots with coco coir and Jacks 321

3 Likes

I am going to tag @ashhhh to come take a look. He is also trying to get as many going as he can in a 3x3. You 2 may be able to help each other out with any tips you have learned. I also forget the US tents are shorter. 5โ€™ I know that @Nicky s is a 6โ€™ one.
One thing I noticed on this grow is I got a lot of stretch on a few. I am now thinking maybe I should run more light in veg to tighten things up. I am trimming off a ton. Similar to your plants now. On my JH. I am trimming off at least 10" more than I normally do. Maybe it is the BBP. It seemed like this happened last time I used it. Your plant s and mine tell me I better add a little more light as soon as the veg tent gets growing stronger. I wish I had the courage to try 4 in my 4x4. But I know if I try. I will have to pull 2 because of the size some of these turds get :laughing:

2 Likes

Thank you for the reply Sir, yes have @ashhhh take a look at my grow. I didnโ€™t realize the U.S tents are shorter I just went and measure my tent itโ€™s 5โ€™ 10". Yes me too on the stretch I thought it was from the coco coir and Jacks 321. Iโ€™ve dimmed my lights to about 80% from what I believe is fox tailing. I have to tag @Myfriendis410 my run off numbers seem high to me being my first time using Coco coir here are my numbers and my feed numbers for 4gals. I feed once a day, I donโ€™t know if I should flush them or not or feed twice a day.

1 Like

So I got a 3x4 because itโ€™s sooo handy
Itโ€™s shorter than my 4x5 but yes my 3x4 is 6ft I believe. Amazon, highly recommended 3x4 and 4x5 tents until going to bigger sizes the two in one with the walls out of the divider are amazing for height and space.
My lights can hit the roof because my fan and filter are in the side part not directly Ontop of the grow

2 Likes

For 3 years I thought it was a 6โ€™ tent when @Not2SureYet said there a 5โ€™ tent I went and measured it, it is 5โ€™10" LOL

Youโ€™re fine until runoff numbers get to probably 2K or so then flush.

2 Likes

Thank you Sir. I guess I was getting nervous with the PPM runoff numbers being first time growing in coco.

1 Like

If you see any signs of excess then you likely found the ceiling for your current grow. Flush back to 1,000 ppm and you could probably dilute your mix a bit as residual salts are building. Mix for 4 gallons instead of 5 and see how they do.

3 Likes