Deep freeze In the midwest. DRY ROOM @ 27 DEGREES!

Your on to something. Blanket up the tent to help hold the heat in. I’m on it.

5 Likes

I’ve looked into products from Agfabric for pest protection and they also make heavier mesh covers for outdoor frost protection. Looks like it might keep them 3-8 degrees warmer, but they will also filter the light. Don’t know how to post the link, and I’ve never used them, but it may worth looking at. Good luck!!!

2 Likes

Family man. I’m actually thinking about doing it tonight just to be safe. Tricomes are cloudy and have some amber as well. Was going for more of a.couch lock effect but prolly not worth risking the harvest.

3 Likes

These are called “medible days”

1 Like

if i m reading this correctly, 27F will freeze any cannabis plant tissue,
this is NOT good.
like everyone else has said, either bring them inside the house or risk loosing everything.
get more heat to them now, how ever it must be done.!!

2 Likes

I think were okay. Gonna harvest tonight. But you can see the devastation. Thank good its harvast time. Thank for everyones concern. Im harvasting now!!

6 Likes

a ferkin tragedy after all that work…you must keep good air circulation going on them now or you risk ending up with a bad case of MOLD…I always have an electric blanket on standby for my gal’s when winter gets weird.

4 Likes

Considerijg the challenge your facing you ended up with some good timing.
Next harvest look into a emergency propane heater, the Mr Buddy heaters (the big ones) are great they produce Carbon monoxide that your plants will like but they also have a sensor that will shut off before it gets dangerous, they have a dail to raise lower heat and you can buy an adapter to hook up to a full size propane tank (I would suggest hat and keeping a 40lb bottle in the garage this is also great if your house looses heat you can keep the family warm.
Definitely a great investment. Heck you can even bring it camping.

I’m building a shed this year but I’m plumming a natural gas line into it and running that because propane gets expensive as does electricity and I want to heat my shed in the winter at - 11 F (Canada) to work on my bikes or if I move my grow room to the shed

1 Like