Deciding on the New Seeds!

That’s 17 business days mon - Fri only

1 Like

you bet, any of more lemony expressed phenos get you stoked when you find one. If you get a real good one, it nearly takes a grower to even identify there’s weed around. It just smells like dirty mop water lol.

3 Likes

I got some street weed that smelled like lemon zest. Vaped like lemonade. I know what you mean. I’m on a mission to find one close to that one. Minus the paranoia this time around WHOA… @dbrn32

3 Likes

I ordered Agent Orange and Chemdawg
Chemdawg being probably one of the best daytime pain med for me
The Agent Orange I never had but always wanted to grow it especially since I am doing a super soil grow and that is what subcool says it gows best in and being out door and in 15 gallon fabric pots these things should grow real happy Subcool only offers the strain in a regular seed so cool to have access to fem seeds.
Thanks Robert!!

1 Like

I just received notice that my order of Chemdawg and Banana Kush has shipped. I order 10 fem. of each. :grinning:

7 Likes

@Tylan and @Countryboyjvd1971 I’m also eyeballing that cherry pie as well. I will continue to add them to my wishlist. Speaking of wishlists, anyone know how to edit that?

2 Likes

Make sure your w rhino is in another part of house. While growing it reeks of cat urine. Changed my mind as ive already got cats

6 Likes

strangely enough the have a strain out there called cat piss,and the always popular super cat piss…lol

7 Likes

Hey @bob31. I’m having the.same problem. I’ve probably already got more than I can grow for two years… But Dang it! I want more! Baahaaa… What a problem to have.

3 Likes

Thanks @Laurap lucky that I got my grow room in my shed! Good info thanks

3 Likes

Id love some bruce banner or gorilla glue

2 Likes

Was thinking it may be a deterrent similar to a companion plant. The smell may offend the pests. Outside it would work.

1 Like

So many choices @bob31, you’re just gonna have to try them all! Blue Haze is definitely going in my cart next time I order!

1 Like

Gold leaf is on my want list. But if I spring for them, I’ll have to get sodium thiosulfate solution and try to do a seed run. They’re way, way too expensive for me otherwise.

2 Likes

I didnt see any fire strain here @bob31. My wish list here would be lsd, trainwreck , &'chronic widow . ive also got s diesel in cart.

@Laurap

It was in the last round of newbies he released

3 Likes

Thanks, i must of missed it!

3 Likes

Finally got around to updating the strain selection spreadsheet. You can find it here:

9 Likes

@3high5you
Thanks for the update. This makes it so much easier for me to compare strains and decide what I’m growing next. Great job! :v:

4 Likes

@SilentHippie, you’re very welcome! I’ve posted screenshots of the list
sorted in several ways, as well as a link to the original Excel spreadsheet.

4 Likes